Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabith

Law of attraction but don't know where to look

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I becoming more conscious that the law of attraction is real and anyone can use it. But I feel lost in the content, I was all about Abraham Hicks teachings and then I found reddit posts that discredited her (people who went to her conferences or did the techniques) and they said that Neville Goddard or Bob Proctor are better.. 

Now I'm listening to Goddard audio but I don't know if I have to read all his books or if one of his book can be enough if applied.. 
Is there simple practices / thoughts to do everyday for the law of attraction to works effectively ? I don't want to stress out and ending up lost in the content

Since when does a reddit post discredit something? The message of LOA is that you create what's true for you. You're free of outside authorities imposing truths on you.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, Gabith said:

@Raptorsin7 Thank u :o I think that's what I needed I'm taking notes !!

You are welcome.

This guy has some of the best content related to spirituality and manifestation that I have ever come across.

I also highly recommend looking into the demartini method if you have unresolved traumas. He has a book on it too.

I found Joseph Murphy very useful - my personal favorite. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.