Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZenSwift

(Deleted?) Post on Leo's Blog About Loss of Ego

9 posts in this topic

I've combed through Leo's Blog twice and I can't find a post that posted a video. 

It was a video of an old man who completely let go of his ego. And his body was an empty husk. 

I never got to watching it! 

If anybody knows what video I'm talking about please post it! 

Thanks. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Maybe you mean David Hawkins?

I don't delete any blog posts or videos, but YouTube can delete some videos I link.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

48 minutes ago, FlyingLotus said:

@ZenSwift You're probably thinking of this post:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/more-serious-than-you-ever-imagined

For anyone who wants a bird's eye view of the blog, it can be found in the High Consciousness Resources forum:

I love this but the only that rubs me wrong is the talk about "Jesus and the Buddha had been there". We dont even know if those people existed, but I guess he is speaking from such a high state that my egoic mind cant grasp what he means.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@FlyingLotus Yes! This is it! Thankyou! 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

"Jesus and the Buddha had been there".

Everyone is there.

Jesus and Buddha are imagined by your mind. As is everyone else.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Everyone is there.

Jesus and Buddha are imagined by your mind. As is everyone else.

But why point them out specifically and say "They leave a track" Have you ever experienced something similar to what hes talking about? 

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

But why point them out specifically and say "They leave a track" Have you ever experienced something similar to what hes talking about? 

It's just a way of communicating to oneself. Consciousness will speak to you in visions using the most familiar and salient images and concepts in your mind. Jesus and Buddha are two very popular images and concepts that spiritual people idolize. So this is expected.

I have had profound mystical states where I became one with Buddha and Jesus. I simply realized that they are figments of my own mind invented by me to help myself realize I am God.

Don't take the content of your visions literally, but rather see them as figments of your (God's dream) designed for purposes of communicating even higher nondual truths.

If your mind holds that Jesus and Buddha are not you, it is helpful to have a mystical experience in which you literally fuse into Jesus and Buddha, so that division within your mind is healed. This is especially true if you put them on a pedastle above you. You will have to heal that division at some point to fully awaken to yourself as God.

God is higher than Jesus or Buddha. YOU are higher than Jesus or Buddha. You created them! ;)

There is nothing higher than YOU :)

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's just a way of communicating to oneself. Consciousness will speak to you in visions using the most familiar and salient images and concepts in your mind. Jesus and Buddha are two very popular images and concepts that spiritual people idolize. So this is expected.

I have had profound mystical states where I became one with Buddha and Jesus. I simply realized that they are figments of my own mind invented by me to help myself realize I am God.

Don't take the content of your visions literally, but rather see them as figments of your (God's dream) designed for purposes of communicating even higher nondual truths.

If your mind holds that Jesus and Buddha are not you, it is helpful to have a mystical experience in which you literally fuse into Jesus and Buddha, so that division within your mind is healed. This is especially true if you put them on a pedastle above you. You will have to heal that division at some point to fully awaken to yourself as God.

God is higher than Jesus or Buddha. YOU are higher than Jesus or Buddha. You created them! ;)

There is nothing higher than YOU :)

??Beautifully explained!