Endangered-EGO

I am that parasite called "ego".

24 posts in this topic

To say something which has an appearance does not exist because that appearance can be perceived other than the way it appears is like saying a rainbow isn't a rainbow because it isn't really the colors splashed across the sky as it appears it is.

It potentially can be a rainbow of colors in the sky as well as being light refracted through water in an atmosphere as well as being layers of vibrations as well as being something perceived in the imagination of layers of vibrations as well as things I can't even describe all at once.

All the words and concepts we use are trying to capture a story of experience so we can communicate to another we imagine is there the perception of awareness in being but are lacking for what we use them.

The personified sense of self in our psychological mind thinking it knows 'what is' is what it does to cope with not knowing anything at all so we tell our self a story....tell me again what you know... I'm curious.... really, I love a good story.

Edited by SOUL

Nothing is known here but pretty sure rainbows don't suffer. :x 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Nothing is known here but pretty sure rainbows don't suffer. :x 

Have you met painbows? 

*exits the room respectfully with the knowledge that the important work has been done* 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead.