integral

Is it legal to use the Audio of Leos videos in the background of a game I'm making?

5 posts in this topic

I'm interested in making a interactive game based on Leos content. Ideally his voice will be in the background during different phases of the game. The point of the game is a fun training environment for learning high quality resources. 

If the game is non-monetized and gives credit to Actualized.org, is this legal? What is and isn't allowed? Thanks! 

I have no interest in stealing or making a profit off of other peoples content, i want to make games that raise peoples level of development in a fun appealing way.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I guess it’s a gray area.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Technically it infringes on copyright unless you have explicit permission. But I would not pursue you for that unless you're somehow using my content in a corrupt manner.

As a best practice you should avoid using other people's work in your work unless you made special explicit deals with them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.