Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Glemace

Experiencer

6 posts in this topic

Experiencer

I am the Experiencer of all things.

Not the ego self. The Experiencer also experiences the ego. I am the Experiencer of all that is experienced.

Before the ego identifies and calls an experience good or bad, it is already effortlessly accepted with no choice by the ego.

When a headache is experienced it is already accepted before being identified as "I have a headache".

It is just an Experiencer experiencing every experience and accepting it without effort oe judgement. It happens spontaneously without any choice by the ego.

And every experience is a finite example of infinite Love.

The ego has no control over experience and the Experiencer could care less about control. It is accepted by the Experiencer before the ego even has a chance to identify with the experience.

The Experiencer that I am is so subtle that when caught up in ego, it isn't even noticed and therefore the ego thinks it experiences. But how can it when there is already experience experienced and accepted beforehand?

This was noticed by this body/mind about a month ago while walking in a park. Been following threads here for a while and decided to post some insight.

16 minutes ago, Glemace said:

Experiencer

I am the Experiencer of all things.

You are indeed.

Now..go deeper to get to know yourself, one becomes more loving this way.

@Glemace the experiencer is an ego blanket. 

We can say you're becoming more conscious and as this happens the ego begins to adopt new titles and hides behind them. 

Experiencer implies that there is an experience, which there isn't (there is neither). 

The radical thing here is that infinite intelligence is so genius that it gives the appearance of there being an experiencer.

There is no experiencer separate from content. That separation is mentally constructed and somewhat arbitrary. 

Getting to separate the two is still a regular point on the path and a useful place to get to. Just knows there’s more. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Thank you all for your feedback. I'll keep studying myself.

No spoiler guys.

The next episode is too good, he musn't know !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them