Gregory1

You ARE LOVE!

6 posts in this topic

You are Love, and there is nothing but Love in this Universe.

This whole Universe is nothing but an infinite sea of Love, pure raw Love without any constrictions, infinitely expanding everout in infinite dimensions.

Stop dreaming, give up. Fully give up. Surrender. Fully surrender to the Here and Now. Drop your life. Fully give everything up you ever thought was meaningful. In return God will give you the most beautiful thing you could‘ve ever imagined multiplied by infinity.

What She‘ll give to you is Unity with Herself, Unity with the infinite, everexpanding, everselfcreating sea of Love that is identical to everything that is, ever could be, ever was, ever will be, forever so.

All your beliefs, problems, pains, suffering are Gods way of deluding itself about it‘s own identity. Wake up! LIFE IS LITERALLY A DREAM. WAKE UP! GIVE UP! YOU ARE THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING! WAKE UP! YOU ARE INFINITELY LOVED.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

2 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

All your beliefs, problems, pains, suffering are Gods way of deluding itself about it‘s own identity. Wake up! LIFE IS LITERALLY A DREAM. WAKE UP! GIVE UP! YOU ARE THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING! WAKE UP! YOU ARE INFINITELY LOVED.

Why all the shouty capitals? If God wants to delude himself into thinking he's little me, who am I to go against God's will? Isn't wanting something other than this experience the problem? 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

20 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

Isn't wanting something other than this experience the problem? 

EXACTLY! Stop denying your current experience. Want it. Like fucking WANT IT. 100%. Trust and go all in. God/Love will become self evident. 

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

"EXACTLY! Stop denying your current experience. Want it. Like fucking WANT IT. 100%. Trust and go all in. God/Love will become self evident.

Ok I have likes and dislikes. But this is the impossible ask. Wanting a dislike is easy to misinterpret into trying to replace dislike with like. So instead I practice just being  passively aware of the problem, without trying to change it, or having any intention towards it. But that's still making it into a system. 

Putting this into a practical context, the 'problem' I'm trying to deal with is anxiety. Resisting the anxiety is just feeding it with energy, instead the practice I've learned (from headspace) is around opening up to it, loosening the separation between a 'me' who doesn't like it, and the anxiety. But it's all me, the liker and the liked, the disliker and disliked, are not two already. That's where we got the problem from in the first place. 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

1 hour ago, Gregory1 said:

You are Love, and there is nothing but Love in this Universe.

This whole Universe is nothing but an infinite sea of Love, pure raw Love without any constrictions, infinitely expanding everout in infinite dimensions.

Stop dreaming, give up. Fully give up. Surrender. Fully surrender to the Here and Now. Drop your life. Fully give everything up you ever thought was meaningful. In return God will give you the most beautiful thing you could‘ve ever imagined multiplied by infinity.

What She‘ll give to you is Unity with Herself, Unity with the infinite, everexpanding, everselfcreating sea of Love that is identical to everything that is, ever could be, ever was, ever will be, forever so.

this made me laugh. I was reading it like . _ .

and then your words got louder and urgent o_o

❤!

8 hours ago, sara373 said:

this made me laugh. I was reading it like . _ .

and then your words got louder and urgent o_o

❤!

@sara373

I like your face xD (o_o) 

You are Love.