Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Verdesbird

psychedelics while on psychiatric drugs

7 posts in this topic

hi folks ,hope everione is ok

so i just got insane again,got in the metal hospital ,but now im home and im fine 

since then im on this https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risperidona and on this https://www.drogariaspacheco.com.br/haldol-decanoato-50mg-johnson-5x1ml-injetavel/p

decanato and risperidona

my question .. i want to go on psychedelics again,it is dangerous that i drop some lsd ?? shoud i try something more softcore/??

i heard that ayhuasca is very dangerous while on psychiatric drugs

id like to use some substance to ask the universe some questions ,you know,get mystical,get insights

Edited by Verdesbird

You can google the effects of those meds with different psychedelics, but my advice is to give the psychedelics a little rest while you settle back into reality. 

"You Create Magic" 

2 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

You can google the effects of those meds with different psychedelics, but my advice is to give the psychedelics a little rest while you settle back into reality. 

thanks

im excited in dropping some lsd but im also worried about the counter effects of these ''meds'' for the brain that im taking

,i didnt find on the net or outside of it cases of people taking psychedelics while on these substances

DO NOT take psychedelics with anything that acts on serotonin receptors, or you’ll get serotonin syndrome which is deadly. Idk about a lot of them but I know for sure not to do that. 

If you are going in and out of mental hospitals you should not be doing psychedelics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Don't take it. I'm guessing there is a reason you are taking antipsychotics. This is not at all a good situation for psychedelic use.

Antipsychotics affect the same receptors as psychedelics. Don't mix them. This is not a good combo.

You don't need them for divine guidance.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

thanks folks

ive been in mental hospitals 2 times in my life (more than enough)

the second time i get hospitalized i took a unknow substance with friends in a party setup.. completely wrong setup for  any kind of experience

now i will wait about a year after detox from these meds for my next chedelic experience,hope will be fine 

another thing i decide...i will rent a house especially for the ocasion,i dont wanna mess with things in my habitual enviroment,i have pets and etc