Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ya know

Spiral Dynamic Baggage

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've been wondering, is it possible to be 2nd tier while having baggage in lower levels?

Example - Can you be yellow / turquoise (conscious individual, capable of systems thinking, seeing bigger picture) but have pockets of red? 

Or any other combination. Being yellow with blue shadow, red - Turquoise with orange (Osho?)

If anyone has examples of high stages of development with baggage that would be appreciated.

I ask because for a while I believed I was higher on the spiral - but completely lost myself to red behaviors (selfishness, domination, alpha male macho shit). I was conscious enough to realize the hole I fell in and knew I was capable of more, but was lured in by pride / demonic energy. To rectify I returned to Jesus Christ and am filtering through blue , but not in a dogmatic fashion, rather a dissolution of ego and adherence to sermon on the mount.

When u reach stage yellow u need to install all the healthy aspects of below stages.

Red and orange has some good things that is very foundational and very useful

@Adodd red is about self defense,protecting yourself etc.

Blue is about some good values that are necessary for the maintenance of society

@Ya know

2nd tier is about integrating the whole spiral. What was considered baggage in the 1st tier becomes now a stepping stone to transcend/transform old patterns in the 2nd tier.

So yes, you'll probably still have 'baggage' when you're at yellow/turquoise - with the key difference that it isn't seen as baggage exclusively. That's because you start to recognize the blessing of it.

Do you think Jesus himself was stage blue? 

Is this more about concern for what others would think and judge you rather than freeing yourself of how you judge yourself? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Ya know

On 10/27/2021 at 3:01 AM, Ya know said:

Hello,

I've been wondering, is it possible to be 2nd tier while having baggage in lower levels?

Example - Can you be yellow / turquoise (conscious individual, capable of systems thinking, seeing bigger picture) but have pockets of red? 

Or any other combination. Being yellow with blue shadow, red - Turquoise with orange (Osho?)

If anyone has examples of high stages of development with baggage that would be appreciated.

I ask because for a while I believed I was higher on the spiral - but completely lost myself to red behaviors (selfishness, domination, alpha male macho shit). I was conscious enough to realize the hole I fell in and knew I was capable of more, but was lured in by pride / demonic energy. To rectify I returned to Jesus Christ and am filtering through blue , but not in a dogmatic fashion, rather a dissolution of ego and adherence to sermon on the mount.

It's possible, there's no universal standard for a solid development. Best thing is to integrate the lower stages through visualization and role plays like how method actors did it.