PepperBlossoms

Noticing the Illusion and Reacting to It

32 posts in this topic

We are enjoying the illusion and we get mad when the illusion is broken for us. Like when in a dream and someone wakes us up and we were so deep in that illusion and now we realized it was just an illusion when woken up. We get triggered by people who disrupt the illusion that we want to have such as the idea of a perfect family or for however we wanted the illusion to go. At death, the illusion of the life we are having now is thrown off and we are scared of what that means in terms of what here was and was not an illusion and then what the illusion will be like then. We keep on getting lost in exploring illusions and then as they change, if subtle, may still be in the illusion but if there is too much difference or does not add up, we may wake up and can see that it was an illusion. We are going from one illusion to the next. We don't always want to listen to what others have to say or go in to new experiences because we like the illusion we have and we don't want it to get changed.  Survival is to fight off the illusion from changing - in terms of death, getting more info, etc. We will tune stuff out or say we "don't want to know" because it may mess with the illusion we have now. People who eat meat are seeing it for the illusion of the taste/nutrition and while vegans see it for the illusion of death of an animal and the pain it had and the cage it was in, but also there is the illusion that the food was even an animal or that you are just eating/interacting with yourself as reality or imagining so. There's the illusion that stuff is dying and needs to be fixed and then there is the illusion that there is an illusion.

What is left to say, what is left to do?

Nothing…

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

There is a peacefulness/calmness when one is out of the illusion such as living in the chaos of a dream and then waking up and being initially mad of "hey I was dreaming and want to go back" but then noticing how funny it is how that was just an illusion that it was happening.  Or "hey I was angry/sad/happy.  I want to go back to feeling that".  A break of the illusion can feel like a disruption of the flow, of the status quo, of such a great change that it is hard to adapt to, a large jolt.

We react so many different ways to the breaking of illusions or changing from one illusion to another - sad, anger, laughter, meh, curiosity.

1 hour ago, Vincent S said:

What is left to say, what is left to do?

Nothing…

Nothing to do feels very calm. There is nothing left but whatever illusion we want to create or wherever the illusion we are in - what path that transforms to.

The illusions can feel so very real and then the question comes - what is an illusion and what isn't?  If everything is an illusion, then that pain I was feeling, or sickness, or the struggle - was it all in my mind?  And even so, the dream was in my mind.  But then what is my mind is part of the universal mind.

I think I am still in the illusion of wanting to chase knowledge, insights, ideas - - but they can come regardless of whether I chase them or not -- and so can other things.

I was wondering - if we are part of the universal oneness, but there could be so many rabbit holes to that - - how much do we have on an impact of everything?  Yes stuff is being imagined in the mind but can our personality imagine what kind of music is going to be playing and how the characters are acting on the tv - - or is it rather that is what we are noticing things based on what our awareness is and it may have been there otherwise but we are just now aware of it...

35 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@Vincent S Everything progresses infinitely even enlightenment, so there are stages and states beyond this

Finding and discovering those stages can be exciting.

I was also thinking that our emotions - like when we are emotionally struggling - - that is us still deep into an illusion about whatever - - We are constantly working to break free of illusions and depending on how we do it, we could get deeper into others.  It is hard to tell where one is on the axial consciousness tree but even that is all illusion too.

I was noticing that movies and cartoons have us going with the illusion that the characters are who they are acting to be or drawn to be and even the characters themselves sometimes break character and whacky stuff happens or some characters freeze and others don't to show a meta awareness of the show and that it is just a cartoon, just a tv show, whatever.

The relief can feel so great when we let ourselves free from the burden we were imagining - - but we can also be scared to break everything too much and stepping into the unknown of what exactly that means...

Stepping into a universe that lasts forever with no change can feel like horror and so this constant forgetting and constant change can be nice (at least as it is now).

When someone says they have mostly scary dreams - - it is crazy in one way as "hey the dream isn't real you don't have to be scared" but yet it feels too real in the moment.  And then the fears that we have here - those could be imagined but yet the death of what we are imagining now has so much unknowns and even knows are not actually known.

Liberation, in large part so to speak, could be said to be the discovery reaction is illusory. This liberation is from the matrix of the finite mind. 

@AlphaAbundance

Those two statements could not be more misleading my man. That’s conjecture. Some dead horses are worth beating. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@Vincent S Everything progresses infinitely even enlightenment, so there are stages and states beyond this

True ????

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S

8 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

True ????

Don't be fooled by that, that's bullshit. 

You want states and infinite states beyond this is no different than heaven, enlightenment, pleasure, etc. 

No more states means no more you.  

Then and only then, can you enjoy states and tell people about them purely for enjoyment. Like making up a scary story and spooking out your friends. 

You're not gonna like this response probably, bc it's like taking cake away from a baby. (Not trying to say you're a baby lol)

18 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@Vincent S

Don't be fooled by that, that's bullshit. 

You want states and infinite states beyond this is no different than heaven, enlightenment, pleasure, etc. 

No more states means no more you.  

Then and only then, can you enjoy states and tell people about them purely for enjoyment. Like making up a scary story and spooking out your friends. 

You're not gonna like this response probably, bc it's like taking cake away from a baby. (Not trying to say you're a baby lol)

Cake has to be taken from the baby, so that the baby experiences lack of cake, and to know and to appreciate the cake for what it is.

Not illusion of infinite indulgence in cake, no illusion of no cake.

There is just what is.

Interesting ✨?
Please do tell how it can be if it doesn’t have to be this way ???

@Vincent S the "how" is exactly what you want, as it allows you to stay in the ego games. 

How allows you to slip through the sentences, climbing through the words then eventually there is pleasure, then you wrap the pleasure in labels and call it an awakening experience, then you plant seeds into others by wooing them in.

So how will not help you. 

Meditation, and living life as you are, that's it, but no how's, no explanations.

It's just a game, and once you see it, youll silently slip out like leaving a party without saying bye to anyone. 

Wonderfully put, thank you ✨

I remember when I prayed to the god in the clouds everyday and then I felt like I was talking to myself and that religion was all made up.

And how I have a dream and then wake up and it was like that was imagined.

And how I used to think poor people just wanted handouts and were lazy and that now I think Republicans are narrow minded.

It's super interesting to go from one way of thinking and then have it completely changed and there are more things being considered in so many realms whereas previously we had not ever experienced or considered.

Then to just look at, well if I was narrow minded there, what else am I being narrow minded about and some of that is based on what we are exposed to as well as what we are able to imagine - - like how people can't imagine that it was possible for the Holocaust or moon landed to have ever happened.

It doesn't necessarily have to be helping or promoting any cause but it can be fascinating to explore the mind and illusions.  If one doesn't want to explore illusions, they don't have to - but others may do it anyway.

15 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@Nahm How so

“Everything progresses infinitely even enlightenment, so there are stages and states beyond this”

Start with what is “everything”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Everything, refers to all qualia, components, elements, degrees, etc. in absolute infinity, and how that it all exists on an infinite scale. There is no end to how strong something can be, how intelligent something can be, how enlightened something can be. What is misleading and where is the conjecture?