J

Strong Daily Life Imbalances

6 posts in this topic

Note: I currently don't know whether this belongs in the Serious Emotional Issues sub-forum or not

Over the past six or seven years I've became some freak of myself. I haven't been doing the basic tasks of life such as eating normally, caring for my hygiene, caring for my health etc. I am someone lost in trying to fix this issue so usually I stick to my habits of gaming, internet browsing and in general being a slob.  I think there is many factors that make me act the way I do. First, I think that my academics may be draining me of all my energy. Besides my lack of really any self care I am a high honors student taking some of the highest level classes. On the other hand,when I come home or when I'm on break I end up crashing out. The second reason why I may be like this is because of something my twin brother has and I may have...

Over the past years I've seen several psychiatrists who've all asked me to get tested for aspergers.  My twin has aspergers (He's identical) and struggles like me at many of the same things. Anyways, all  I want to find out from this community is what to do if either of these two are the main issues (or both). I see all of these videos from Leo about these highly advanced topics and end up just feeling left behind as the one who can't care for himself. If I come of as cynical, I'm sorry. Hopefully anyone can help me as I'm willing to do anything . I've already considered killing myself ,multiple times so hey why not I start from a new leaf?

@J I would look into the following things if I were you:

1. Seeking out professional psychological care and getting a clinical diagnosis if there is one.
  2. Reading books about your condition, so you have background knowledge
  3. Starting to change your habits one habit at a time. Drop some bad ones, add one healthy ones.
  4. Meditation habit every day for the rest of your life, no exceptions
  5. Reprogramming your subconscious mind (I'm hoping to release a course on that sometime next year)
  6. Life coaching (if it's within your budget)
  7. Being more social, going out more, making new friends, dating.
  8. Clean up your diet. Cut out wheat, sugar, all processed foods, all soda, all alcohol, all coffee.
  9. Get full bloodwork done to identify any problems that might be physiological
  10. Consider changing your environment, like by moving to a new city or new apartment. For a clean slate.

And lastly, if you stay tuned, I will be releasing a video that will share a powerful new technology for unwiring stuff like depression, ADD, and aspergers.

I also have a book on my book list that discusses research about autism and aspergers. So you understand your situation better.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Discovering your life purpose could be an idea too. And discover your values and what's important to you in life, so you know what to aim for and you get some direction in life. You seem to be lost.

Having a meditation habit is great. Study meditation and experiment with different techniques.

I get a feeling you need to do something about your academics, if it's draining you on your energy.

@Leo Gura on 2016, you said you were planning to release a course on reprogramming your subconscious mind next year. A little late wouldn’t you say?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie