Blackhawk

I'm in Hell. AMA (Ask me anything)

199 posts in this topic

What kind of hell??? Im assuming you mean some sort of psychological turmoil and not the geographical location of Hades. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

37 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Blackhawk What does it feel like to be in hell?

Completely powerless. Helpless. Hopeless. Worthless. Sad. Lonely. Unloved. Abandoned. Hated. No energy. No motivation. No discipline. Jealous. Pain and suffering everywhere.

22 minutes ago, Rilles said:

What kind of hell??? Im assuming you mean some sort of psychological turmoil and not the geographical location of Hades. 

It's a psychological turmoil. I don't know if it's some kind of actual Hell. The uncertainty just makes the Hell even worse. At least in the real Hell which you are talking about they would let you know that you are actually in the real Hell.

Edited by Blackhawk

1 minute ago, Blackhawk said:

Completely powerless. Helpless. Hopeless. Worthless. Sad. Lonely. Unloved. Abandoned. Hated. No energy. No motivation. No discipline. 

It's a psychological turmoil. I don't know if it's some kind of actual Hell. The uncertainty just makes the Hell even worse.

What led you to this place? Can you retrace your steps and go back to a place of wellbeing?

Edited by Rilles

Just now, Blackhawk said:

Completely powerless. Helpless. Hopeless. Worthless. Sad. Lonely. Unloved. Abandoned. Hated. No energy. No motivation. No discipline. 

Is it one feeling or many? Are all of those descriptions always constant, or do they change?

Do you feel that in a certain part of your body?

Just now, Rilles said:

What led you to this place?

I don't know. There's the uncertainty again which makes it even worse. Birth led me to this place. It's all unknown.

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Is it one feeling or many? Are all of those descriptions always constant, or do they change?

Do you feel that in a certain part of your body?

I guess they all mix together and cause a constant state of deep misery and suffering.

I guess they all mix together and cause a constant state of deep misery and suffering.

So is the problem the feelings of deep misery and suffering? What happens when you experience that state fully and fully embrace and accept whatever you are feeling

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

So is the problem the feelings of deep misery and suffering? What happens when you experience that state fully and fully embrace and accept whatever you are feeling

Yes I guess.

Then nothing changes.

5 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I don't know. There's the uncertainty again which makes it even worse. Birth led me to this place. It's all unknown.

Are you in a dark night of the soul? Too much enlightenment work?

Yes I guess.

Then nothing changes.

Do you want to try a simple meditation technique, and see if it helps with that feeling of misery and suffering? Maybe it could work

What brought you there? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

25 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Are you in a dark night of the soul? Too much enlightenment work?

I don't think so.

23 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Do you want to try a simple meditation technique, and see if it helps with that feeling of misery and suffering? Maybe it could work

Not really. There's no help and nothing helps, like I said.

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What brought you there? 

Shitty (unlovable) personality> total loneliness> hell.

@Blackhawk if there is a way out... What would it be? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Are you lonely as in feeling disconnected or lonely as in no family or friends? 

If its the first one then do inner work if its second the do outer work aka go out and socialize.

43 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Blackhawk if there is a way out... What would it be? 

Probably a gf, someone who loves me.

This comment will probably make people think that I'm not actually suffering that much, but I am.

13 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Are you lonely as in feeling disconnected or lonely as in no family or friends? 

If its the first one then do inner work if its second the do outer work aka go out and socialize.

Lonely as in being single and unlovable.

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Probably a gf, someone who loves me.

This comment will probably make people think that I'm not actually suffering that much, but I am.

Lonely as in being single and unlovable.

Did you just go through a breakup, or are you lonely in general? 

I'm lonely in general, and also kind of just went through a break up, but it wasn't a irl relationship.

7 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I'm lonely in general, and also kind of just went through a break up, but it wasn't a irl relationship.

What is it you feel that you need from a woman that you dont have? Can you give it to yourself? I have been single for a few years and I enjoy life alot, I dont feel like I am in hell, whats the difference between you and me? 

Edited by Rilles