Javfly33

How to get the Love?

25 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Nahm said:

Ok, if that is the experience, can you let go of any conditions that something else needs to be happening, that this needs to change, for you to feel contentment? 

If not, what emotion are you experiencing when these thoughts arise?

Yes, i can do it some times.

Other times the emotions that prevents It is nihilism, cinic/black humor about the situation/subtle angryness

One way or another you'll have to drop the idea that you have to acquire love.

Then you'll realize you are love, that it has always been the case.

You cannot acquire something you already have.

This is deep metaphysical irony right there xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

To align with God means to recognize that you are that which emanates Love. Within you, you have the capacity to create Love.

You are seeking something that is not within you, you are seeking that which you do not have. But Love is not that which you do not have, Love is that which you do have. Love is not Abstract.

You can practice and "find" Love right now. The Divine has given you this ability.

Read this thread. For now, watch this and love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF1TvW4KDtA

You are trapped within ego, so you must learn to love it. Only if you truly Love it, can you grow beyond it. You must be able to Love my brother, not find Love, you must be loving.

If Christ was here, he would love you, including your ego. He would Love you so much that it would break your shell. You would kneel and say. "Thank you brother for loving me so much, so that I could learn what it means to love."

You are here to love, not to reject and run. Stop focussing on destruction, on the rejection of ego. You are only feeding it. Your hatred towards it, will fuel it's hatred. You must shower it with so much love that the ego surrenders to you.

Start with the simple things. Be the giver of Love, and realize that it is what it means to find Love.

Glory to Israel

Look at yourself, and recognize within you the little Bub that you can see in the video. That Bub, that is your ego. You have mistreated it, and it shall close it's eyes to love. You have to heal the Bub, you have to have compassion with it, you have to truly Love it. Only then can the Bub finally allow itself to trust you, only then can it open it's heart and receive your gift.

Glory to Israel

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yes, i can do it some times.

Contentment is an emotion, so it is either felt or not.  Some times, or other times, are thoughts. That “I” which is thought to feel in a past or future, is also a thought. 

Other times the emotions that prevents It is nihilism, cinic/black humor about the situation/subtle angryness

How do the thoughts about nihilism feel, which emotion arises? 

How do the thoughts of cynicism feel, which emotion arises?

There is a good chance that you have equated those thoughts with feeling, by thinking they are emotions. There’s a decent chance the black humor is a defensive mechanism, to not feel, explore & understand emotions. Feeling & exploring emotions is the opposite direction of nihilism. Very, very important distinction in such a case, that nihilism is not a feeling or emotions, but is very much a refusal of feeling and emotion. It’s somewhat possible this emotional misinterpretation is repeating in your life, while outside situations & circumstances seem to explain it, but then always prove not to. There’s a somewhat calculable chance that this is effecting relationships in terms of connecting and intimacy as well, and flying a bit under the radar. But it’s absolutely certain that you’d be very glad you dove into and understood the emotional scale. You’d be making everything in your life (and the entire path) easier and far more enjoyable, and if there is some awareness to this fact (100%) that would explain the anger. As resistance. 

But, setting all that aside, can you feel contentment, with just this moment as it is? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE