Terell Kirby

Self Actualization vs Self Transcendence

7 posts in this topic

In your mind, what is the distinction between the two?

How does the transition from self actualization to self transcendence look like? 

For those into Spiral Dynamics, I look at it as a Yellow to Turquoise transition.

34 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

I more than welcome being questioned by anyone here on anything I state.

You posted on my other thread…seems you are actively looking for debates to provide confirmation for your worldview/ideology.

Dont be so aggressive with the forum.

Only an illusory self could be transcended, only an actual self could be actual. Don’t ask me though, because I’m the illusory one. Which there isn’t. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Survival vs Truth.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Self-Actualization: The most important things in life become to express oneself outwardly and to reduce one’s physical and psychological resistance to what is going on in the world. There is a diminished regard for minimizing loss and maximizing gain compared to a psychology dominated by self-preservation. There is still a sense of “you” being something different from everything else in existence though. 

Self-transcendence: You literally feel like the entire universe all at the same time, instead of being a “you” that is separated from the rest of existence by an imaginary boundary.