Vynce

Question regarding Leo's "Weltanschauung" on Love

5 posts in this topic

So to be clear I agree with 85-90% of what you say Leo. I have had similar awakening experiences in the past, and I intuitively feel that most of what you say comes from a genuine "truth-seeking" attitude. 

However, I have one major question regarding your most fundamental statement: "Everything is Love". 

I totally see that everything from thoughts to feelings and "material" objects is consciousness. There cant be anything other than consciousness. I even got the insight that consciousness has no boundaries and is free to do what ever it wants, therefore is infinite. So logically the main goal of consciousness is to love itself infinitely. Because what is there else to do. Thats how far my empirically grounded understanding of your teaching goes. 

But why is consciousness EQUAL to love? That would mean that love and consciousness are not PRIOR or AFTER one another. But clearly consciousness is the fundamental source of love. Your teaching says that both are sourcing each other, because they are identical. But when i sit here in my chair and experience all kind of consciousness, there is no way I feel/see love before consciousness. 

Language is probably not suited to clarify this, but is there a fundamental necessity for love to be equal to consciousness? If so, why?

@Vynce

Love means the acceptance of what is. What is, is consciousness. Anything that arises within and as consciousness can do so because consciousness is 100% accepting of everything. There is nothing that consciousness would say "no" to. Because  consciousness is without boundaries. 

Existence is Love. Notice, that the moment something exists, it is "accepted" as existing, no matter what or how it is. 

Existence can't "reject" anything from existence. Existence can only 100% accept (aka. love infinitely) itself as what it is. 

Imagine you would say "YES, FOREVER, TO EVERYTHING THAT WANTS TO BE, YES!!?" That's what consciousness is.

Is! Not "does", but is. Consciousness is Love. 

24 minutes ago, Vynce said:

But why is consciousness EQUAL to love? That would mean that love and consciousness are not PRIOR or AFTER one another. But clearly consciousness is the fundamental source of love. Your teaching says that both are sourcing each other, because they are identical.

Language is probably not suited to clarify this, but is there a fundamental necessity for love to be equal to consciousness? If so, why?

They are not both sourcing each other. They ARE each other. Love = Truth = Consciousness = Self = God

These notions are so identical that you cannot even think of them as different.

Love isn't an emotion or a feeling. Love is ONENESS/Identity.

But when i sit here in my chair and experience all kind of consciousness, there is no way I feel/see love before consciousness. 

This is the mistake that's sourcing your confusion. You are still holding Love as a feeling or an emotion. Feelings and emotions are expressions of a deeper ontological Love/Oneness/Unity.

Being itself is Love. Your chair is literally made out of Love-stuff. You're just not yet conscious of it. What's required is an awakening to Love.

Remember how as a materialist you didn't consider a chair to be consciousness? That required an awakening for you to see. Well, likewise, a further awakening is required to see that the chair is Love.

You are getting close. Keep going.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

I am still wrapping my head around it. You say Love, which maybe I am slowly groking. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver