HypnoticMagician

My mind is being read by third parties and this worries me a lot.

7 posts in this topic

This is not a conspiracy theory. Despite that, most probably, you will call me crazy for talking about such topics. Believe me that's true. You can easily research this from google by writing "targeted individual" into the search box. You'll also come across a couple of sites trying to debunk this real conspiracy. I suggest you examine those with a grain of salt as well as those supporting my doubts. When you enter wikipedia, you'll see a lot of counter arguments against common definitions of likelihood of mind control. They also added a lot of stupid ones to confuse people, to prevent them from understanding the actual technologies involving in that. To make it look silly. There were many true depictions of mind control there too once upon a time yet they were deleted from the page as the supposedly most reliable, democratic medium of information sharing.

As most of you know, wikipedia is no longer a secure place to get information from. There are lots of new filters censuring the "dangerous" information that threat the system. There are a lot of people who won different cases in different courts regarding this issue of electromagnetic mind control. They know it very well but they don't hesitate to discredit anyone who claims electronic harassment and gangstalking befall them so they just have to shut up. Victims of this torture, unfortunately,

are disgraced by being mocked. Thus, those pathetic terrorists' crime is not being able to be revealed that easily. The reason why I am sure 100% that I am under technical surveillance is that I hear a lot of voices irrelevant to my mind's own mental chattering. Thoughts that I don't like to think about pop up inside my mind from time to time. I started to feel intense anxiety regarding the possibility of embarrassing thoughts appearing inside my mind. Then, I started compulsively trying to explain any thought that doesn't represent me. I've kept fighting with my mind which is completely against the basic logic of non-reactive meditation. Some of the thoughts are so annoying that it is quite hard to ignore them. Some of the thoughts that drive me mad : jew, non-white, trans, gay, low IQ, inherently ugly.

I am not any of these yet feel intense urges to react those dark NLP-like patterns. I know I need to let go of these negative thoughts but it feels incredibly hard given I am aware my mind is being read. A terrible dilemma :( Any suggestions?

Sounds like schizophrenia/psychosis. Just from personal experience. What is your life like? Are you interacting with friends and coworkers regularly? I find isolation can lead to stuff like this

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

@EntheogenTruthSeeker

"I find isolation can lead to stuff like this"

Well, there are  lot of isolated people who don't develop any sort of psychosis or schizophrenia. It is not related to that.

"Are you interacting with friends and coworkers regularly?"

No outside. But does it really matter how you interact with other people. This is something like a supposedly introverted person who regularly and interactively both asks and answers questions in social media, online forums while at the same time claiming that they are "introvert" just because they stay at home all day long.

"Sounds like schizophrenia/psychosis."

I am not schizophrenic in any way. I don't see or hear hallucinations. Yes, I created a lot of dangerously negative mental chattering by fighting with my own thoughts with quite provocative words apart from the voices sent externally . As for the potential case of psychosis, I am in no way akin to such a case.

I can pick up a good book and read it till its end. Can complete complex software projects without too much distractions. This is a true experience of awareness. My mind theory works pretty efficiently. I am not crazy at all.

"Just from personal experience"

I have also fallen into same trap. The trap of thinking others like myself. It's very likely that you are doing such a mistake. Maybe, it is you who is reuly schizophrenic, not me. Yes, there are a lot of delusional targeted individuals who overly exaggerate that could be done to themself at most. There are also a lot of victims of mind control who can still hold a job, socialize, take care of their kids etc. So, your guest is wrong, I am not one of those imbeciles who are insistently and unnecessarily into such ridiculously unlikely plots such as illuminati, reptilians or even aliens. lol

telepathy will be good one day. but this is not helpful for this thread. go to doctor. 

@blackchair

"telepathy will be good one day. but this is not helpful for this thread. go to doctor."

I'm already a doctor. By the way, I have already solved my problem ;) I do full concentration meditation instead of non-reactive meditation and it decreased the number of the blinks in my thinking quite a lot. Thanks anyway for, at least, attempting to assist me with your limited knowledge of biology and self-development.

11 minutes ago, HypnoticMagician said:

@blackchair

"telepathy will be good one day. but this is not helpful for this thread. go to doctor."

I'm already a doctor. By the way, I have already solved my problem ;) I do full concentration meditation instead of non-reactive meditation and it decreased the number of the blinks in my thinking quite a lot. Thanks anyway for, at least, attempting to assist me with your limited knowledge of biology and self-development.

good for you. congrats :)

On 9/29/2021 at 1:42 PM, HypnoticMagician said:

Any suggestions?

Use the negative thoughts to inspire you towards something you want, and then put all of your focus/attention towards that. If you find the negative thoughts uncontrollably popping up, that's okay. :x Just use them as little reminders like a bell going off to remind you of what it is telling you that you want instead. This will help switch you from a state of Fear/Powerlessness to a state of Love/Empowerment. When you are in the state of Love and Empowerment for long enough to where you make it your dominate state of frequency, you will not be a vibrational match to the negative thoughts anymore. They will not be able to touch you! I hope this helps <3