Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Illusory Self

Life Purpose Epiphany

9 posts in this topic

I just had somewhat of an epiphany when I was at the gym.

I consider myself to be an actualizer & very much into spirituality.. Right now I am not really on track with my life's work at all. I do meditation, interested in consciousness & would like to get the highest states possible, eventually.

I realized I really enjoy going to the gym & building muscle. I am 6'6 & have good bone structure. 

Would this be considered to be low consciousness to help guys build muscle? Is it just fuelling there fake sense of self? 

I could imagine I would get a lot of internal satisfaction helping guys do that, motivating them to build muscle & attract women. I am just debating wether it is low consciousness or not. Should I worry about that? 

A majority are not ready for these kinds of teachings right?

I just need to get on track with my life purpose right now, before anything. 

Maybe I can keep this stuff to the side while I help guys & motivate them to live the life they desire.

I fall into the trap right now of needing to talk to everyone about these kind of "deep" teachings. Maybe I need to drop that to the side and just focus on that personally without trying to talk to everyone about these "deep" topics.

Maybe I should just follow what my heart is telling me to do, right? Without worrying if this is "high" or "low" consciousness. If I could motivate guys to go to the gym & build muscle - I think that would genuinely make me feel so happy knowing that I changed guys lives & motivated them to go to the gym.

Edited by Illusory Self

12 minutes ago, Illusory Self said:

Maybe I should just follow what my heart is telling me to do, right? Without worrying if this is "high" or "low" consciousness.

1.gif

Why can't you combine the high and the low, the divine and the mundane?

You could help guys not just build muscles but cure them of their deep insecurities and find their inner strength which does not require muscles at all. You could combine personal training with a life coaching or even spiritual training modality.

Guys get into personal training for dumb reasons, but you can leverage that stupidity to open them up to serious consciousness work.

There is no limit to how deep you can take consciousness work within the physical space. You can turn that into a psychotheraputic path and even an awakening path. Don't limit your vision to just what traditional personal trainers do. There is so much more you could do.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why can't you combine the high and the low, the divine and the mundane?

You could help guys not just build muscles but cure them of their deep insecurities and find their inner strength which does not require muscles at all. You could combine personal training with a life coaching or even spiritual training modality.

Guys get into personal training for dumb reasons, but you can leverage that stupidity to open them up to serious consciousness work.

There is no limit to how deep you can take consciousness work within the physical space. You can turn that into a psychotheraputic path and even an awakening path. Don't limit your vision to just what traditional personal trainers do. There is so much more you could do.

Thanks, I am going to look into doing this.

Be like Socrates from Way of the Peaceful Warrior by author Dan Millman

Try posting some youtube shorts of you executing a certain workout those usually do good numbers and you can start building your audience

16 hours ago, Girzo said:

Be like Socrates from Way of the Peaceful Warrior by author Dan Millman

Just ordered, thanks 

14 hours ago, Bando said:

Try posting some youtube shorts of you executing a certain workout those usually do good numbers and you can start building your audience

Do some people do channels of just youtube shorts?

I really like what this could mean for people. You could help people become integrated, healthy, fit and mature men/women!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"