assx95

How do I get laid? Trauma of getting blocked and rejected multiple times

5 posts in this topic

I'm 26, i'm in a B school campus in India. I was texting this girl and i was about to meet her and she blocked me. I got left on read by a few girls. And those who know me don't give a f about me. I was feeling sad and then i told this girl I knew- I cried today and am having social anxiety. She invited me over to smoke weed. I was feeling low and weak and awkward, and no one in the room, there were few girls and guys,they didn't like my vibes. So, there's that. I am not getting invited again.

This morning, I felt ashamed of being a virgin. All my confidence was shattered after multiple rejections and after I almost didn't respect myself enough for being who i am. 

Here's the thing: I would work on myself. And build my social skills. Learn pickup from the RSD material i downloaded. I just want advice that if i fail to attract a girl who wants to have sex with me. Is it a good or a bad idea to do it with a hot hooker or something by paying for it? I have no idea the impact it will have on me if i go for paid sex. Also about my dating history: I have dated only two girls so far. But I messed it up. 

Edited by assx95

41 minutes ago, assx95 said:

I was feeling low and weak and awkward, and no one in the room, there were few girls and guys,they didn't like my vibes. So, there's that. I am not getting invited again.

Oh man, I've been there?

It's nothing personal. When you're feeling low and insecure, people don't like those vibes. Later, when you feel better, you have better vibes and people will be attracted to you. It's not about you as a person. People are just not attracted to neediness and sense of unworthiness.

You've already gotten girls to date you, so you don't need to get a hooker. You'll probably get laid in the next year. The first time you have sex with a girl (who chose you too) is a memory to be cherished for life man, do you want to take that away from yourself?

She invited me over to smoke weed. I was feeling low and weak and awkward, and no one in the room, there were few girls and guys,they didn't like my vibes. So, there's that. I am not getting invited again.

Weed can make social anxiety worse, I'd stay away for now.

This morning, I felt ashamed of being a virgin. All my confidence was shattered after multiple rejections and after I almost didn't respect myself enough for being who i am. 

Alright man, all of that is okay. Take the weekend to take care of yourself, then go back and get to know some more women. Try to focus on getting to know them, while also letting them get to know you. The more authentic you can be, the more attractive you are.

I would work on myself. And build my social skills. Learn pickup from the RSD material i downloaded.

Don't fall into the trap of believing that your social skills are the problem. Social skills come naturally, when the sense of unworthiness is lifted. Of course, pushing through anxiety to take action is helpful. But this is only bringing to the surface the natural ability that is already inside you.

Also, don't fall into the trap of believing that it is your fault that you are this way, that there is something inherently wrong with you. There is not. Social anxiety and problems like the one you are describing, are usually caused by bullying, unhelpful parenting, or trauma. It's not your fault. From accepting that it's not your fault, you can work your way out of it.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

13 minutes ago, flowboy said:

You've already gotten girls to date you, so you don't need to get a hooker. You'll probably get laid in the next year. The first time you have sex with a girl (who chose you too) is a memory to be cherished for life man, do you want to take that away from yourself?

Oh! I get it. It makes sense to do it on my own. 

1 hour ago, assx95 said:

I was feeling low and weak and awkward,

Do you always feel that way. Or are you sometimes confident and feeling fine?

It seems that you really want sex now. So that makes you needy, which is normal. And that vibe probably comes off.

don't get yourself into a downward spiral of misery. 

start somewhere and build up a momentum.

all of males were virgin, the main point is: start somewhere. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"