Javfly33

Any reason why i feel so damn BAD when i wake Up in the mornings?

24 posts in this topic

this is exactly how i feel for many many years 
but lately after I started taking my health seriously 
i did some research and contemplation and experimentations 

i succeed at reducing this phenomenon  by 50% or 60% 

the things I tried are 
do pushups or move or  standing on my hands to move the  blood to my head after waking up 

doing feet exercises and stretching before bed 

but lately, i have not been doing any of this except taking iron supplements which alone helped me because 
i have anemia and low blood pressure 

On 13.9.2021 at 11:37 PM, Nahm said:

How you sleep is fine, how you feel when you wake up is fine, where you live is fine, whatever thoughts arise, it’s fine. Take every bit of focus on that it isn’t, and focus instead on the feeling of having what you prefer more. Your experience will become that. There is no other possibility, as this has been the case since day 1. 

This is simply bullshit.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Nosebreathing can greatly improve sleep quality. To help this, tape your mouth shut while you sleep. For some people this practice can greatly improve sleep quality. 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Being on dependency creating drugs - mild or not - every day, means having detox symptoms in the morning. This goes for caffeine too.

Amount doesn't matter as much as the regularity of it. If it's a daily habit, there will be a dependency.

Apart from that: it's September. Do you have a pattern of feeling worse during the last 4 months of the year?

In that case, you might have seasonal affective disorder.

I have it. It's basically mild depression with anxiety that creeps up on you when the days get shorter and cloudier.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/