Raphael

Fear of Missing Out Actualized.org

4 posts in this topic

I'm confronted with a dilemma here.

Actualized.org is built in a way that all videos interconnect together to form a big picture so if I stop watching the videos and start again in maybe 1 - 2 years, I'll think I'll be a bit lost. Currently, my main problem with these videos is that most of them are useless for me: they aren't aligned with where I am in life, they are really long and I have difficulties finding time to watch them, they can take a lot of space in my mind that I could use to better deal with basic and necessary life stuff, and finally I think that I'm starting to get sick of listening to Leo so much and wants more diversity.

So much spirituality and philosophy is too much for me, but I'm a bit afraid of missing out because at the same time these videos have many gold nuggets in them, but they are not helping me, they are making me stuck on this path.

Any tips on how to cope?

Stop living from fear.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe pick a few that seem relavant. I think we should just be collected courses, teachers etc for our 10-20 year plan of life long learning.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Raphael When I first stumbled upon Actualized.org several years ago I watched them all.

Nowadays I am more selective. You only have so much time, and there's so much you can do on top of Actualized.org like meditation, contemplation, reading, watching other channels, and so on. 

You need a good balance between watching the videos and integrating the teachings.