charlie cho

Sauna benefits my body to the max

6 posts in this topic

Literally. With exercise, with even just 20 min in the morning, since Eben Pagan taught me this. 

And with rejuvenation I started to go to saunas at least once a week. 

Damn it. Guys, this is beautiful saunas. Go to a sauna. It will be probably 10 bucks but it will be worth it. Get a tumbler and put a lot of ice in it. While in the 180 f or 200 f sauna, drink regularly to hydrate (put some electrolytes, salts if you can in your drink) and you will cool down while you are sweating and easing down muscle tension in your body. 

Muscle tension in the body, stress relieved through sweating, sleep improvement by at least 20% (at least for me), blood circulation improvement (I can feel it), sweating has probably detoxed a lot for my body and made me insides clean at least a little bit, meditation in the sauna/contemplating about my life through the struggle of heat, writing any great ideas that come through the heat, taking ice baths cold baths cold saunas after the heat will boost my immune system.

Sauna is underrated. Studies have shown saunas improve mortality rate 20% for people who use 20 min every 2 times a week. 40% for people using it 5 times a week. These studies were done by recipients at around age 50 years old. 

I write this not because of the study though. I write this because I could feel my body boosting, rejuvenating. The best part of it is... doing the sauna, going out and listening to music exhausted by sweating profusely and sleeping or watching some entertaining educational videos while sleeping. 

Please consider doing saunas if you have problems with

muscle tension

sleeping

immune system 

blood circulation

meditation 

rejuvenation

I have found at least 15-20% increase in all of these for me personally. I don't have any problems with what I listed above but maybe only rejuvenation because I've mainly been doing saunas because a productivity course from Eben Pagan told me to rejuvenate well. Anyways, not even having any specific problems with the lists, I still increased its productivity. Then it says a lot for people who have problems with them, don't you think?

Edited by charlie cho

good post, thanks for share Charlie! ^_^ Sauna is definitely an amazing health practice. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Traditional steam saunas are best; I have heard dry saunas can not heat the body evenly.

Any you can access is great. But full spectrum infrared sauna is nice ? 

@charlie cho Thank you for sharing this. Using a sauna has many health benefits. Very beneficial in detoxification of the body.