Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martin123

Spiritually Purified State Of Mind

6 posts in this topic

Flow state
The mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity. In essence, flow is characterized by complete absorption in what one does.

As we go about our days, we are unable to sustain a "flow" in our minds. We get distracted by obsessive thoughts and emotions, sidetracked from the "flow of life".
After spiritual purificaiton
As the majority of the distracting thoughts (mostly self-referential) dissolves, the flow state will be the default state of mind.
Now this comes from personal experience and hypothesis. I suddenly got into flow for like 40hours straight, and then more purification took place, which is still continuing. I have not achieved flow for longer than 40hours. 
Do you think this hypothesis is valid?

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Yes, we were naturally in the flow state as children as well. Though we were already conditioned and affected to a degree still, and now we can go beyond that even. :)

@AlwaysBeNice Yeah the child thing crossed my mind. Although I have a very shitty reference point I was conditioned very early in my childhood.

@Martin123 I would say that what hinders the flow state is the resistance to whatever comes up. That resistance comes from thought and there needs to be an attachment to that thought (believing that it is true). Those thoughts doesn't need to dissolve, they can still come but there is no attachment to those thoughts.

Higher consciousness goes WAY beyond flow state.

It's more like being high on psychedelics 24/7. "Reality" itself changes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura yeh that's for sure. I see flow as the first steping stone into a better life.