Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gianna

Question about a duality

5 posts in this topic

So with dualities, you cannot have one without creating the other, right? In the moment you create a "left" you simultaneously create a "right". In the moment you create a notion of "beautiful" you create a notion of "not beautiful" or "ugly", and so on. (up, down; north, south)

So my question is with the nonphysical and the physical. At the moment of nonphysical, there was the physical. In other words, we have never had the nonphysical without the physical because duality gives birth to both simultaneously. We have never had the pre-manifested without the manifested because the duality gives rise to each other, and so on. Is this right? 

When I ask myself my answer is this:

God is everything and everything/infinity always was. There is no end because there was no beginning. Whether 'physical' or 'nonphysical' it has always been both. It has always been one. 

Edited by Gianna

Don't forget about absolutes.

When you realize physical/non-physical is imaginary, then everything becomes Nonphysical as an absolute.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The stuff we see outside the body is just as much reality as the stuff we see inside our head - both are happening with the sensations of feeling - both could be imagined/projections.  There is not necessarily a dividing line between inside/outside the head or where the head starts/stops with rest of world.  Kinda like how there is no absolute dividing line between inside/outside body and inside/outside a house - both have doorways/windows

See outside world inside head and inside world inside head but is it all in the head or is there even a world...

We are part of the world but where does this world exist?

In terms of duality - if there is an everything, there has to be a nothing as well.

Physical and not physical are both concepts. 

Reality is neither physical nor non physical. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Non-duality is the revelation that the individuals entire conditioned self structure or identity within the body (concepts, judgments, desires, belief's) is completely illusory. It's literally identification as a false entity, otherwise known as ME.

This recognition illuminates the futility of an illusory individual attempting to find something called Enlightenment in the future.

Duality/relativity/separation are all recognized to be meer concepts within the dream story experience of being a separate individual.

Everything is already not 2, already wholeness, already complete....

There is nothing to find because there is nothing missing and no one to find it.

Enlightenment is not an achievement or arriving in a certain state of mind.

It's the recognition that the individual trying to acquire Enlightenment was never real in the first place.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi