ivankiss

The Script

263 posts in this topic

Walking through the city center, in the slowest motion ever, listening to this.

Dead can dance, indeed. Absolutely love this band. 'Agape' or 'Love' is one my favorites by them. So godly.

I'm looking from above. One eye only, not two. Wide open. Radiating some of the highest frequencies in existence.

I am formless.

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Brilliant! xDxDxDxDxD 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

I think it's safe to say that the technique is working. Dare I say... flawlessly?

It kinda swept me off my feet.

Building a wild momentum these days. I can sense something big is coming my way. Fast. I know myself. Deep down I know I would not give it all to myself just like that, over night. I must rise up to this challenge, and collect all the golden nuggets along the way. There is deep wisdom to be cultivated. More love and compassion. Gratitude. Meaning. Skill. Etc.

Only that way can I come out the the other side as the one who is capable of receiving and handling all the goodness I wished for.

I am patient, 99% of the time. I've cultivated strong faith over the years. I believe. I know.

I AM.

@ivankiss ?????

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

I'm heading back to SLO today, to pick up all of my belongings. Staying there for a day or two. Might or might not say goodbye to some people there.

It's happening. I'm moving to Italy.

Whoa.

THE PARTING

In the weak light
I saw you becoming the lie
Taking it all for granted like freedom
It's something you'll never have

Forget what's said and hear me sing to you
How I've set out to kill my soul
The nightward ways, the labour it brings
The verdict that I came for, migration's song

Patterns of death overwhelms, fixation rise
I came along the way and came to a conclusion
The indifferent sky is made of lead and so beautiful
Submission, come you will

In the weak light
The parting, end origin
Fade into earth

Times ablaze under the flags we chose
Denied my step and froze my heart
Yet I stare with nothing left to do
The verdict that I came for, migration's song

Patterns of death overwhelms, fixation rise
I came along the way and came to a conclusion
The indifferent sky is made of lead and so beautiful
Submission, come you will

Take your well deserved step into darkness
I'll become your eyes, you have no other
We have to walk along the wire
Trust the one that never trusted you

In the weak light
The parting, end origin
Fade into earth

BEST NIGHT EVER IN MARIBOR.

THANK YOU. JUST. FAKING THANK YOU.

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY FUCKING HEART.

Hey there, wanna hear something funny? One of these days I dreamed I was on a weird party of some kind and at some point I found you and we hanged out for a while with a group of friends. At that point we were near a house and a lady came down yelling at us for making noise. But you started chatting with her, calming her to the point you guys started flirting, went inside and had sex ahah. She was a milf I guess!
Ahah I know this is random. It was also for me. I followed your sex diary. Maybe it was because of that xD 

Sorry if this is not the appropriate place to post this. Let me know if you want me to delete it!  

@Barbara Thanks for that boner.

I'm in a taxi, heading home with a friend. I'd absolutely love to have you by my side now. Sorry if this is not the appropriate place to post this. Let me know if you want me to delete it!  

8 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I’m in a taxi, heading home with a friend. I'd absolutely love to have you by my side now. Sorry if this is not the appropriate place to post this. Let me know if you want me to delete it!  

Ahah that’s so random I don’t even understand if you’re talking to me

@Barbara Don't really need it, but would appreciate it :)

At Serbian's Beauty place, with little dude.

Epic vibes.

But above and beyond it all; Tonight, I am reunited with my beautiful, one and only, truest love. My fanned-freat, 8-string Goddess.

A week seemed like an eternity.

Thank you for being here for me, in better and worse, since the dawn of time. My heart beats for music, forever.

I am going to miss this city. I'm going to miss these people. It's all fucking beautiful beyond words. 

And ofcourse; I'm going to miss this apartment. My first real home. I've been moving since I can remember. From city to city. From country to country. From continent to continent. Across the sea. Through the mountains.

But this... This was the first place I could really, truly call my own. My home. My shelter. My hiding space. My secret get-away. My studio. My laboratory. My sex-room. Yes. The ladies loved it, just as much. As did my buddies.

I put quite some effort into adjusting and customizing this place... it was a perfect reflection of who I am. The colours. The scents. The lightning. The vibe.

Everything.

A spotless mirror.

I guess this is goodbye, huh? My heart is breaking, but it's one of the most beautiful experiences along this journey of mine. Without a doubt.

So long, Maribor and it's beautiful people.

So long, my sexy, little apartment.

So long, brother.

Much love and respect.

A poem I wrote just for you, my dearest brother, quite some time ago - completely unaware of how this was going to unwind.

I remember now.

DIE TO SELF

I gave my light to you
I gave my breath to you
My time to erode
Your time to be born

My blood in yours
My word your voice
Unsee me in this light
Shine through me
End the night

In Love we are One