Preety_India

Love letters to Marcel

51 posts in this topic

@Preety_India

It took my every strength in my entire body to not try to analyze this song haha

But. 

I already can feel that i am slowly starting to get in touch with my emotions more

And i feel so beautiful and happy about it.

I love it

I love you:x

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

When I woke up this morning, the first thought was you. You have captivated me like nothing else. Your smile makes me weak. Since falling in love with you, I have realized what true love is. I wasn't born a poet but you turned me into one. If there are a thousand ways to describe your lovey, I would. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

There are infinite ways to describe you lovely darling

And i will find every single one of them.

What a funny paradox hehe

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

He made me a puppet. 

5ly8om.jpg

So cute

He wrote me such a beautiful letter. 

And i am an INTP, a logician like you.

Love used to be nonsense to me.

Love used to be something i could not wrap my head around in my analytical mind.

But when i met you everything changed.

I did not  suffer a glitch in the matrix.

The matrix got healed and repaired.

I am in utopia when im with you, when im just thinking about you.

Dear Ewige Seele(Marcel), 

I feel your spirit so deeply within me. You're the fire in my eyes, the warmth in my heart. You make me feel alive and wonderful. When I think of you, I'm free in a different world. You've got a bad reputation in my neighborhood. You drive me mad with temptation because it tastes so good. You know I wouldn't walk away even if I could. You are the light of my eyes, you're my Blackrose, a beautiful black rose on my window sill. You give me strength to move on, you light my wings and help me fly deep deep into the forest. You make me crave all the sweet things, you fill my dreams with guilty pleasure. You are everything I cherished and wished for, now those wishes have sprung to life. You're my undying true love. 

Dear Ewige Seele Marcel, 

You make me laugh when I want to cry. You turn my life upside down. I don't know what I could have done without you Marcel. You drive me absolutely crazy. You believe in me when no one else does. You hold the key to my heart. You make me want to go deeper and deeper into the forest. And there you are standing near a tree, waiting for me. You're my knight in shining Armour, you're my tender heart in the sky, I see your reflection in the ponds and it feels like all the elves are suddenly singing your song. Behold me my Prince Charming, take me into your dreams and I'll sleep with your forever, my arms caressing me tenderly. I could not have made this journey without you, you give me strength wherever I go. You are my angel, my love and my heart. How could I have made it without you? You and me, in this eternal ecstacy. And I'll always be waiting for you, my love, somewhere deep deep in the forest.. 

Dear Ewige Seele Marcel,

I'm your Periwinkle and you're my Blackrose. You are my moon and I'm your star. The world is full of so many people. It's true. Yet you're the only one like you. You're my Blackrose and I'm your Periwinkle. If I didn't have you, what would I be? An angel is what you're to me. Lost and alone I'll no longer be, because you're here with me. You make me want to live again. 

You make me fall in love again. You're my Blackrose and I'm your Periwinkle. 

Dear Ewige Seele Marcel @Marcel

You're my everything, you are my eternal flame, my eternal love. Hehe. What have you done Marcel, you have illuminated my soul. It's you and your love that makes me whole. The feel of your touch, your soft kiss and caress, we are one soul, I can feel your heart in my chest. 

You're my Ewige Seele, like the Germans like to call lt. You're my Ewige Liebe. You are my beating heart, you are my eternal flame. 

5m5ghq.gif

Dear Ewige Seele Marcel @Marcel

You're the anthem of my soul. The strength of my breath. I can go all over the world and yet still feel your presence lingering around me. 

When I feel down, you raise me up. 

When I feel alone, you hug me and kiss me. 

When I am happy, you paint my nails. 

When I'm worried, you gently place a kiss on my forehead. 

When I'm angry, you call me Silly. 

When I am sleepy, you wake me up with a kiss. 

Marcel I love you now and forever. My love keeps growing for you everyday like a beautiful fountain within my heart. 

You are my Ewige Seele. 

You are the cradle of my heart. 

The container of my spirit. 

You make me feel like I never felt before. 

@Preety_India

Dear Herzblatt.

I am your blackrose and you are my periwinkle. You have turned my inner darkness into a Flower meadow. From deep dark black to pulsating penetrating pink. You make my world colorful. Every time i see darkness you shine a light onto it. You are my inner sun. I feel like a unicorn. I never fit in anywhere and now i finally found one of my kind. You are one of a kind, just like me although we share the same soul. We´re so different, yet so similar. We complete each other in every way, every day anew i am astounded by your growth. I am overjoyed by our love and union. I dont even want to be pursuing anything else. Your love is everything need.