RickyFitts

My song for the day

209 posts in this topic

On 05/09/2021 at 9:02 PM, RickyFitts said:

A bonus one for you, @Gianna :) 

Oh I love Radiohead xD!

1 hour ago, Esilda said:

Oh I love Radiohead xD!

You and me both, sister! :) Used to be far and away my favourite band but I went quite a long time without listening to them, got back into them again recently though (even tried meditating to 'Kid A', which is an interesting experience xD).

Link up your favourite Radiohead song then darl :) 

Edited by RickyFitts

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Think I'm losing my mind, could've sworn I posted my song for the day already! Never mind, here it is:

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

I really shouldn't have limited myself to just one song a day, I want to share so much music at the moment xD I seem to be in the mood for moody music today, I love this one:

One more for good measure:

Oh, and I've just got to share this one, I just love the way Katie Cole sings it :x 

They've gotten the lyrics slightly wrong in that video - the line is 'You can't play ON broken strings', not 'OUR broken strings'.

Bothering me much more than it probably should, it's making me want to send a strongly-worded letter of complaint to someone ?

Hope I'm not being intrusive. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Not at all, Preety, I'm so touched you posted those two beautiful songs  ?