Onecirrus

Mechanics of Social Dynamics! (Please read, I worked hard!)

8 posts in this topic

After going out every night for a little over a month, I've discovered many "Mechanics" that govern human social behavior. I thought you'd all find my notes insightful and perhaps helpful in your journey to social mastery. Everything below isn't just armchair philosophy, I've had direct experience or observed all of it in the field. Enjoy!

Social Temperature: What I've dubbed 'Social Temperature' is the degree to which a human being can uninhibitedly express themself through vocal, facial, and bodily action, or more generally, the degree to which a human being is open to and capable of social activity.

High Social Temperature: High Social Temperature implies the human being is currently 'warm' and can easily and effortlessly express to others through the body, face, and voice. Extroversion, humor, laughter, sexuality, and an array of positive emotions are only accessible to humans who currently have a high social temperature. High Social Temperature is attractive and seems to be contagious, in my experience, even just seeing a group of people laughing triggered a rise in my social temperature. People who are currently 'warm' exhibit the following: smiling, flirting, touching, kissing, strong eye contact, story telling, cheering, speaking loudly, and relaxed but attentive posture. 

Low Social Temperature: Low Social Temperature implies the human being is currently 'cold' and is inhibited from expressing to others through the body, face, and voice. Introversion, staring at the ground, avoiding eye contact, hands in pockets, anxiety, depression, mumbling, monotone, and awkwardness all indicate a human being with a Low Social Temperature. Low Social Temperature is repulsive and contagious! The temperature of others can be pulled down through awkward interaction and emotionless, dry conversation. People who are currently 'cold' exhibit the following: Stiffness, shyness, sadness, weak vocal tone, hands in pockets, leaning against walls, scanning a venue, being on their phone, restricted/uncomfortable body language, expressionless face, introversion, and even aggression.

Room Temperature: Room Temperature is the collective 'warmth' of an entire venue. Every human being in a venue contributes to its collective temperature through their social or anti-social behavior. The social temperature of every individual in the venue is pulled toward room temperature, whether their temperature is higher or lower than the venue's. Cold room temperature implies the place is pretty dead, people are generally not open to social activity. Warm room temperature implies their is a high volume of social activity within the venue, hence people are 'warmed up' and far easier to socialize with.

Social Damage: Social damage is anything, internal or external, that can significantly lower ones social temperature. Rejection, embarrassment, being the target of hostility, needing to pee, telling a joke no one finds funny, being ignored, losing phone/wallet, spilling drink on self/others, and getting thrown out of a venue can all trigger social damage. As Social Damage accumulates, the human being becomes 'colder', facial, vocal, and, bodily expression restricting as their social temperature plummets. If a human being is inflicted with enough social damage, they may become anti-social or even hostile!

Soak: Soak is the capacity of a human being to 'Soak Up' or incur social damage without their social temperature being lowered. Soak can be increased through cold approach, public speaking, performing, and developing a high self esteem. The average man has developed very little soak, and because the average woman never approaches, I imagine they haven't developed any soak. Pick-up artists, musicians, performers, and bouncers seem to possess a high amount of soak. 

Collective Social Damage: Collective Social Damage is any occurrence which lowers the social temperature of a collective of humans, tanking room temperature! Things like fights, the police, rain, and the bathrooms being closed cause nearly everyone in the venue to incur social damage. When this happens, social activity plummets, causing even more collective social damage as the entire 'room' gets 'colder'. Low room temperature is repulsive and people may begin to flee the venue for a 'warmer' environment.

Temperature Degradation: A human beings social temperature is under constant incursion! Throughout the day, things like work, traffic, boredom, sickness, excess heat/cold, stress, discomfort, and even it simply being winter can lower ones social temperature. Even something as insignificant as an itch on your foot or pumping your gas taxes your social temperature to a small degree. Overtime, external and internal influences gradually make the human being 'cold'.

Temperature Management: Temperature Management implies engaging in activities or practices which keep your social temperature 'warm'. Dancing, listening to upbeat positive music, positive affirmations, binaural beats, meditation, staying hydrated, masturbation(If female, but I'm unsure), abstaining from masturbation (If male, I find it makes me irritable and tired), eating chocolate, positive hypnosis, listening to standup comedy, and generally just socializing help to keep you 'warm'. Cultivate a life that keeps you 'warm', you deserve it, it feels good and makes you happy!

I've found that Leo's satisfaction meditation is very effective at maintaining a 'warm' social temperature.

Spiking: Spiking refers to using Vocal, facial, and bodily expression to raise the social temperature of another. This is the key to social success! Humor, storytelling, flirting, smiling, laughing, and even just having a High Social Temperature can raise the social temperature of others. When this is done successfully, others will spike you through their social expression, creating a positive reinforcing feedback loop of your collective social temperature! Congratulations! You're making friends now! People want to be around you! They want to be spiked by you!

I've accumulated all of this knowledge by going out every night. Unfortunately, I've exhausted my soak and have incurred so much social damage I think most people in my shoes would be crying. I'm so 'cold' I can say hello and people ignore me. From now on, I'll only be going out on 'warm' nights because people are far more receptive to me and easier to spike and socialize with. I'm unsure if my social skills are inadequate or if 'cold' people inherently cannot be engaged, further research is required.

So what did you think? Not bad for an incel, huh?

@Karmadhi Thanks! I think I'm only scratching the surface though. I'm thinking about writing an in depth book on social dynamics once I acquire a holistic understanding of it.

dude such a great post. i admire it. social dynamics is also a massive passion of mine :)

@Onecirrus

Good insights. And you put it in your own words which shows that you likely are not just parroting other gurus.

11 hours ago, Onecirrus said:

I'm so 'cold' I can say hello and people ignore me. From now on, I'll only be going out on 'warm' nights because people are far more receptive to me and easier to spike and socialize with.

The only problem is that if you make it a rule that you will only go out when you’re already feeling “warm”, that is unlikely to ever happen. Most people need to warm up a bit. That’s why people like to pregame before they go party.

There’s also valuable lessons to be learned by deliberately going from cold to warm. And you won’t learn those lessons if you avoid the cold phase.

Edited by aurum

Yeah in my vocabulariy i replaced temperature with energy and would add that you should give yourself temperature  thats when you cant have bad night out, knowing what triggers it inside you...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@aurum You have a good point, a real master should be able to warm themselves up at will! I will practice this.

Wow this is very useful! Another thing I won't need to learn by myself :)