Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fopylo

I'm leaving to my 6 month camp (see you later)

2 posts in this topic

Hi, so for those of you who don't yet know that I'm leaving to a camp and changing my life, then here you go. I've wrote more about it right here:

I just want to say a couple of words before I leave.

@Leo Gura

Thanks for being an incredible inspiration for my life. Your work has truly build me up to live deeper and handle life in a better way. I would argue that most of my ability to handle such life challenges are because of the teachings you spread.

@Nahm

I haven't gotten the opportunity to talk to you that much, but hopefully you can continue help me to bring myself closer to the light that I am and release myself from my own self. You truly understand what you're talking about and I'm sure many people would agree that you changed the life of many here.

There are many other people who've helped me in the forum (those were just the ones that came up to mind quick), but there are others that I've got the chance to dm or even simply chat with on the forum.

Anyways, I still hope to stay in touch with you all, even though you are all virtual relatively (like I don't know/see you in real life). I'm gonna miss this place.

I'll see you later.

Bye for now, and thanks a lot.

Peace out

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.