Camp Journal

fopylo
By fopylo in Self-Actualization Journals,
Please read this in order to understand the context of everything here: So I've been saying it a few times in this forum, but for whoever didn't get to hear - I'm leaving for a 6 month pre-military camp. This means I'm going to live with a bunch of people, traveling, learning about the country, moving a place every 3 weeks or so and I'm coming home once in 2 weeks.
For you to understand the difference in lifestyle, the last few years I've been living so comfy hardly going to school (because I've finished some of the subjects already) and coming home to be so free to be on my laptop the whole day thinking  about my life. I was living a fantasy, mostly in my head, thinking that one day all that and all the consuming of self-help videos will get me somewhere. Anyways, I drifted, so I'm leaving in a few hours to Jerusalem and about to start this journey. I will be using this journal to record the things which are happening in the camp, but mostly my thoughts and feelings to share with others and myself. This is quite a scary shift in lifestyle and I really think I'll need some support. I'm entering into an unknown territory, circumstances are changing and becoming more difficult to manage. I gotta get on track on my life. For that I have decided to get help from people here and decided that a wise decision would be getting coached, like with @Nahm. I will try my best to inform you about this whole journey. It came sooner than I expected, and my access to this forum and the internet and self help and whatever will be limited. Finding the freedom to just manage the basics of my life is foundational to having the freedom to direct my life in a great direction. Anyways, after all I'm just a guy behind a screen typing in some text, and will type text here and there,
but my whole life is fucking changing right now and it's overwhelming a bit. I hope the best for myself.
  • 2 replies