Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Monk

What The Hell?

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I've just recently finished doing my hard determination sitting (a form of meditation with no movement), but I ended up doing weird things today. E.g. I started twitching and moving a hell of a lot. Was that my ego manipulating me to prevent me from looking inward?

By the way I don't twitch naturally. E.g. now that I've finished my hard determination sitting I realised I moved a total of 16 times, which was extremely weird, as I usually have 3 movements or less. Any reason for this? :S

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

@Aamir King It's normal. Energy is being redirected in your body. The brain must optimize itself to sustain higher degrees of coherence and consciousness.

Like I said before, don't be too surprised if one day you have to howl like a wolf. Energy has a mind of its own. Let it do its thing as long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone else.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Ah ok thanks, will this disappear overtime, or rise?

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Aamir King It's normal. Energy is being redirected in your body. The brain must optimize itself to sustain higher degrees of coherence and consciousness.

Like I said before, don't be too surprised if one day you have to howl like a wolf. Energy has a mind of its own. Let it do its thing as long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone else.

Where did you get that howling from? It's in Martin Ball's book novel as well xD

3 hours ago, Aamir King said:

Hey guys,

I've just recently finished doing my hard determination sitting (a form of meditation with no movement), but I ended up doing weird things today. E.g. I started twitching and moving a hell of a lot. Was that my ego manipulating me to prevent me from looking inward?

By the way I don't twitch naturally. E.g. now that I've finished my hard determination sitting I realised I moved a total of 16 times, which was extremely weird, as I usually have 3 movements or less. Any reason for this? :S

I think if you can ask if some movements are ego related they are. 

Thanks for the suggestions guys!