Blackhawk

Venting

245 posts in this topic

Ruthlessly lonely. Day after day.

My life gets worse every year.

Even if you are a average man you are fucked. Source: 

"My partner can't provide me such a thing because he is an average guy with average man mindset."

I wonder why there's so many incels ? (sarcasm).

Edited by Blackhawk

Ever thought how funny it is that people strive so hard to be normal but no one wants to be average? But normal and average mean the same thing? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Ever thought how funny it is that people strive so hard to be normal but no one wants to be average? But normal and average mean the same thing? 

Never thought of that, good point.

7 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Never thought of that, good point.

Likewise, the nature of thought is that you are fucked either way. Last week I called a woman that I don't really like dealing with but needed some information from, left a message and she didn't call me back for a few days. I realized I didn't want to talk to her but also that I felt like I was being ignored because I needed the information, I realized because of my resistance, I was fucked either way. I had set myself up in a situation where I didn't actually want either possible outcome. Or... I could look at it, as since it was my resistance, either outcome was fine, and crazy though it seems the "fucked either way" perspective struck me as when looked at more generally, the same thing as unconditional love. xD When I realized this I laughed so hard for like 15 minutes straight, and my stomach hurt the next day from laughing so much. 

I realize that it's easier to see this with a more diffused situation. I had a negative feeling about this woman, but really it wasn't a very big deal and my intention was to see through it. I was already amused by my reaction to the situation. But even with things that ARE a really big deal to us, like trying to attract a partner, the same is true. It's just harder to recognize. You really are, already, perfect as you are. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw I see.

Interesting that you laughed so hard about such a thing, I wish I would be so effervescent/frisky/bouncy/lively/slaphappy too. (I found those words from a translator, I have never used any of those before, so I don't know which one would be the most accurate word. I guess pick the one or those which you like most.)

Even if I'm already perfect as I am.. it doesn't make me happy, unfortunately.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk It was my post that you quoted.

By average men I meant to the emotionless, self centered with his dick guy. 

This is my definition to an average man.

It may be a wrong definition but this is what I though about when I wrote this.

What's yours definition to an average man?

If you added it to prove that women are suck, forget about it, you cherrypicked my whole post to make it fit to your agenda against women.

You believe that you have no success with women because women are bad and selfish and devils right?

But you probably don't take in account your fault at your situation.

Who's to blame in your condition? You, only you.

I read all your post, man, listen to me, you need to do something with yourself,

you need to love yourself more and develop some confidence because you are at a very low point. No matter what people telling you here you don't give a real damn and you're keeping your bullshit close to your chest, nurturing it and sing it songs at bedtime like some holly nun.

You are rigid, pessimistic. delusional. You don't care about facts or the truth, you only care about about maintaining your agenda about your incapability.

You don't care about improving or being better person, you care only about those evil women who don't want the poor victim you.

It seems like you want to attract sick women to your life rather than healthy ones, but also those who are sick would prefer someone a bit healthier than you.

Your level of self delusion, self deception and of distortion of reality is insane.

Please go and seek professional help.

I'm sure that you'll find someone who will treat you well if you'll allowed it.

@Blackhawk Get out of your low red pill stage red,

work towards blue, watch some healthy stage blue videos and read some books about it.

A good example for a good healthy stage blue philosophy is the stoic philosophy.

If you really want to improve and make your way on spiral dynamics, studying this may be helpful.

Edited by Random witch

13 minutes ago, Random witch said:

You believe that you have no success with women because women are bad and selfish and devils right?

No.

But you probably don't take in account your fault at your situation.

Who's to blame in your condition? You, only you.

I do.

If you think that I don't blame myself, then you haven't read my posts. I have wrote many times how much I suck and how worthless I am, etc.

Thanks for proving my point that I'm a horrible person which no one likes. And I agree.

Edited by Blackhawk

3 minutes ago, Random witch said:

@Blackhawk Get out of your low red pill stage red,

work towards blue, watch some healthy stage blue videos and read some books about it.

A good example for a good healthy stage blue philosophy is the stoic philosophy.

If you really want to improve and make your way on spiral dynamics, studying this may be helpful.

I'm not into spiral dynamics.

@Blackhawk What do you do in order to improve? seems like nothing. 

because you love it, and you are comfortable with it, and you like to write all those sad messages about how horrible you so people would try to convince you that you are not.

Edited by Random witch

6 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I'm not into spiral dynamics.

Even if you're not into SD, stoicism is a very good tool.

I BET that you even didn't watch it.

Edited by Random witch

43 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

@mandyjw I see.

Interesting that you laughed so hard about such a thing, I wish I would be so effervescent/frisky/bouncy/lively/slaphappy too. (I found those words from a translator, I have never used any of those before, so I don't know which one would be the most accurate word. I guess pick the one or those which you like most.)

Even if I'm already perfect as I am.. it doesn't make me happy, unfortunately.

My middle school teacher called me slaphappy once when she was annoyed that I wasn't trying hard enough on a project to glue things where they ought to go. I'd never heard it before and thought it was hilarious. So I'll pick that one. I'm not happy or any of those things. Nor are you really not happy either. Those feelings just seem to arise only because I'm not trying hard to be them.

5 minutes ago, Random witch said:

@Blackhawk What do you do in order to improve? seems like nothing. 

because you love it, and you are comfortable with it, and you like write all those sad messages about how horrible you so people would try to convince you that you are not.

I can't improve. I don't know how to improve. I'm unable to improve.

1 minute ago, Random witch said:

Even if you're not into SD, stoicism is a very good tool.

I BET that you even didn't watch it.

I'll watch it soon.

2 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I'll watch it soon.

Means that You'll never watch this.

3 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I can't improve. I don't know how to improve. I'm unable to improve.

Why? because you don't give a damn? Because you are lazy? 

There's no reason, you just bullshiting here because this is what you used to, as I said, self delusion.

High level of self delusion. 

3 minutes ago, Random witch said:

Means that You'll never watch this.

I'm someone who keeps his words.

I have watched it now. Thanks for the link.

5 minutes ago, Random witch said:

Why? because you don't give a damn? Because you are lazy? 

There's no reason, you just bullshiting here because this is what you used to, as I said, self delusion.

High level of self delusion. 

Not everyone has the talent which is required to improve.

16 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

My middle school teacher called me slaphappy once when she was annoyed that I wasn't trying hard enough on a project to glue things where they ought to go. I'd never heard it before and thought it was hilarious. So I'll pick that one. I'm not happy or any of those things. Nor are you really not happy either. Those feelings just seem to arise only because I'm not trying hard to be them.

:P

@Blackhawk You're welcome.

You don't need a talent, you just need an intention.

It seems like you just don't have this intention. It seems like you don't want to work on yourself.

Also I noticed that you express yourself as you are the only person who suffers while no one is able to suffer as much as you suffer.

This is a very egoistic thinking BTW. because there's lots of suffer in the world, are you aware to that?

Are you aware to the fact that you are not the only one who struggles in life? just to inform you.

Are you aware that there's a lot of people that were at lower pointes than yours who got out of this toxic state?

Am I wasting my time here trying to convince you that you are delusional or you're seriously thinking about what I write

and not just pretending you're read it?

Also I noticed that you express yourself as you are the only person who suffers while no one is able to suffer as much as you suffer.

This is a very egoistic thinking BTW. because there's lots of suffer in the world, are you aware to that?

Are you aware to the fact that you are not the only one who struggles in life? just to inform you.

Are you aware that there's a lot of people that were at lower pointes than yours who got out of this toxic state?

Yes I'm aware of that. But that doesn't mean that I too will be able to get out of it. Not everyone can.

Am I wasting my time here trying to convince you that you are delusional or you're seriously thinking about what I write

and not just pretending you're read it?

So if I make the intent I will improve and get a partner and become happy? And my delusion is that I disagree about that?

I doubt I'm delusional about that. But maybe. 

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk Intention is the seed. The first step.

Can't you see it?

You want everything to come to you immediately? That's not going to happen, it will take time. 

Why are you so impatient? Why do you want fast results?

You know what people say about things that come easy and fast.

As fast as they come they go.

As easy they come they go.

You have very strong delusion about your abilities and life... As I said, because you are in such a deep self delusion, you can't see it.

You are afraid of your own power, you are afraid of changes.

Try to repress your ego for a while and consider the option that you are wrong and deluded.

Why are you so sure you are right? Because of your ego.

Ego loves delusions and comfort, ego doesn't like to question it's own beliefs.

YOU DON'T LIKE TO QUESTION YOUR BELIEFS.

Why? Because it's uncomfortable and ego likes comfort.

@Random witch Or maybe I'm right. Maybe it's wishful thinking that everyone can become amazing if they just decide to improve. Maybe it's just easy to dismiss all the bad cases as just "a bad mindset/laziness/delusion/comfortable ego".

I have read some scientific stuff that you can't really change your personality. If you think about it, have you ever seen someone change their personality? I haven't.