ZeN

I am the most powerful healer in the world

19 posts in this topic

Dear actualized family,

Long story short - I have been doing consciousness work for over 5 years and one of my trusted sources on the topic of enlightenment, self-development and spirituality has been Actualized.org. During the last weeks I have had a breakthrough in consciousness resulting in apparently miraculous healing abilities.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Which is why my value proposition is very simple - I offer to you and your loved ones as a showing of my infinite love instant remote healing. This loving energy cures both physical and emotional diseases and symptoms - all pain disappears in seconds and warm pure bliss envelops your whole being. As a concurring ability I am able to scan and permanently raise your level of consciousness (as per Hawkins' scale of consiousness).

From my perspective this is the easiest thing in the world - all I have to do is concentrate for 5 seconds and healing occurs.

All you have to do is say to whom you which the healing (no names, pictures or other info required) and whether you wish your LOC to be raised. 

E.g. "Please heal me and my mother and raise my LOC." I will reply to your post after the healing is complete and LOC scanned and raised. I will post the number of your LOC too if you wish.

All I ask in return is a so called "trip report" for feedback :) 

I have a special offer for @Leo Gura - as I have watched almost all of your videos I am aware of your health condition (SIBO, chronic fatigue) I offer you 100% guarantee that the healing alleviates your suffering!

All my love to you dear friends,

HawkingsScale-jpg.jpg

Alright, sound fishy. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@ZeN Let's give this a try!

Just heal my Body on the left side. Don't raise my LOC.

But if you want to speculate feel free to tell me what you did, and how high/low my LOC is.

I don't consent to anything that is not aligned with love.

i have literally nothing to loose 

heal my eyes and nothing else.....

One more question, straight? Ascetic? Or otherwise? 

Singer

14™

What do you mean precisely? My marital status is single, sexuality is heterosexual and I live a regular life at the moment :)

Ok, just asking. Nice to feel people more balanced around, thanks for existing. 

There is another balanced soul who arrived on the forum lately KennedyCarter. 

We need more people like this, and gather and meditate. 

?

Singer

14™

@ZeN I'm not sure if this was your doing or mine, but my energy flowed right into the spot/vertebrae that had a problem. I doubt that this small amount of prana will be sufficient but let's give it a few days.

670could is really accurate for today. Other days it's usually lower.

How do you perceive that and how do you heal? Every time I tried I was aligned with "God's will", which stated" "it's all right".

@Endangered-EGO  I measure the LOC using my pendulum and the following chart. Before the healing abilities appeared my LOC was 850 but now I raised it to 1000 simply by my internal wish. I also cleared all my energetic blockages using the same method (inner thought with emotion).

My story is a long one but irrelevant in the context of this thread.

I offer direct experience without any dogma, ideology or theory.

C38A71A6-A893-4A87-B28B-691EA24D3232.jpeg

@ZeN I'm curious, try to raise my LOC.

And tell me how high you raised it, I'm going to tell you how different I feel afterwards.

Edited by Endangered-EGO
Forgot a word

No. We are not doing that BS here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.