Javfly33

People pleasing at work

10 posts in this topic

I noticed i tend to be a doormat and extreme people pleaser to any client over the phone (i recently have started a management job with more responsability so i have to answer the phone and deal with customers asking about their orders).

How do i become more of an asshole and not care so much about their order or their benefit?

Last time i was with a customer for over 8 minutes because he was saying the typical complain of "the delivery Guy didnt knocked on the door But here It says they tried the delivery". Usually my Boss dispatches this complains fast (not believing What the customer says) But i try to do every thing to him being happy and getting his order.

From your posts I have read so far - you got a problem with pleasing

Work on yourself and 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You give yourself a premission to be it basically...your body will do what necessary to stop you and you dont let it...many problems would just dissapear of people go through those negative resistences...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You give yourself a premission to be it basically...your body will do what necessary to stop you and you dont let it...many problems would just dissapear of people go through those negative resistences...

I feel i cant give myself permission i have the Deep belief that being that way IS bad, and being a doormat/people pleaser is good .

@Preety_India thanks ?

@Javfly33 yeah comes from belief being good will make me the good life, wothout problems...which is further from the truth being good only, wont make you come to your full potential...contemplate whys that the case when you got that and when you see in yourself switch it and push through the resistence...be intentionaly a jerk sometimes...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Javfly33 yeah comes from belief being good will make me the good life, wothout problems...which is further from the truth being good only, wont make you come to your full potential...contemplate whys that the case when you got that and when you see in yourself switch it and push through the resistence...be intentionaly a jerk sometimes...

Are you sure im.not "bad" if i am a jerk?

@Javfly33 No.. being bad is also sometimes good its all about timing and right situations its about being integrated being good,bad and all grey in between....

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf i think leo brainwashing with the "if you are not selfless you arent good/conscious" has deeply damaged my survival agenda

@Javfly33 but he said that you have to be real selfish to burn through it to become selfless worst thing you can do is being selfless when you are not up for it...its like selfish /self love then selfless/love for all....

It's you.

Now fight.

if you repeat it the dynamic will be there forever. 

so change that fuckin' dynamic before shit hits the fan.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"