GrandeOrso

Might have taken 5meo too early

5 posts in this topic

During my travels I encountered this amazing substance and had a really wonderful and profound trip.

The problem is, it put me in contact with the whole spirituality thing ( that for me was bollocks) and it made me understand how we are sons and daughters of the Earth and the same thing as a tree.

That killed my interests in society. I love life and I'm happy to be alive, not saying that the ego vaporization made me depressed, all the contrary.

But now I find it hard to find meaning in things. How can you even pick a career ? The career itself is just for the money in this much more interesting spiritual journey that is life. 

Basically I had 0 survival skills (had dropped out of university before starting to travel), no work experience, etc, and now gaining them seems uninteresting to me. 

I might need to turn Towards creation. Creating stuff is our soul's joy and could also bring money, no? 

16 minutes ago, GrandeOrso said:

But now I find it hard to find meaning in things. How can you even pick a career ? The career itself is just for the money in this much more interesting spiritual journey that is life. 

Inquire further. Follow your Heart.

47 minutes ago, GrandeOrso said:

You got woke. What will you do with that now that nothing is off the table?

@GrandeOrso

1 hour ago, GrandeOrso said:

During my travels I encountered this amazing substance and had a really wonderful and profound trip.

The problem is, it put me in contact with the whole spirituality thing ( that for me was bollocks) and it made me understand how we are sons and daughters of the Earth and the same thing as a tree.

That killed my interests in society. I love life and I'm happy to be alive, not saying that the ego vaporization made me depressed, all the contrary.

Basically I had 0 survival skills (had dropped out of university before starting to travel), no work experience, etc, and now gaining them seems uninteresting to me. 

I might need to turn Towards creation. Creating stuff is our soul's joy and could also bring money, no? 

There you go. Go and create, and explore. Get many new experiences. Put stuff on the table, even though now you know the table is meaningless, put some meaning.

@GrandeOrso

That is not a problem, you have just connected to your Heart on a deeper level, and it wants to create, let it, see where it wants to go, and then build your career around that. 

How do you want to show the World your love for it? Uncover your deepest passions & let them flow. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart.