diamondpenguin

Coffee Shop

26 posts in this topic

What would be a great idea is running a coffee truck by the beach, that would be a killer idea. Fun for everyone. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

4 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

What would be a great idea is running a coffee truck by the beach, that would be a killer idea. Fun for everyone. 

that`s maybe not the best idea ever.

it would maybe help to find someone in the design/marketing field to get the project rolling. i over and over experience again that only some people in selfactualization are skilled enough to really rock the essential design aspects for their businesses. with the diy market unfortunately people overestimate themselves sometimes in the art and design field and unfortunately starve out the art and design businesses. what you would want is a mix of learning and working together with someone who knows the art/design field.

so alone coffee at  the beach is really a killer idea - for your business.

you don`t only starve the art/design field you also starve yourself with the all self approach. it`s a loose loose not a win win.

Edited by mememe

13 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

Hey if you think that's cool, go for it!

It's not the idea, it's the execution.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@diamondpenguin

I once went to Vienna Austria and ordered a coffee at a run of the mill mom & pop cafe. They said “with milk or without?”. Figured they meant cream, and said “with”. They brought me a cappuccino, or so I thought. It was then that I realized what I’d been calling coffee over here in the states was garbage. That Viennese coffee (cappuccino) is still to this day (ten years ago) the greatest beverage I’ve ever tasted. Someone else apparently noticed this gap as well, and started Starbucks.

Met a lady in Georgia who owned a small tea shop in a mall around the same time. She’d noticed the same gap with tea when she had a far better tea and thought it was just heavenly, and she started a company called Teavanna, which I think Starbucks bought for around six hundred million. 

I’ve been living in a cabin that I’m renovating for a few weeks now, which is about four hours from my primary residence. Where I live, people are talking a lot about how there are no jobs. Where I’m presently staying, everyone talks a lot about how it’s impossible to find people to hire. Four hours apart. Companies are not growing over here, missing out an countless opportunities. 

If you love coffee and togetherness more than you love living in any certain place, find where ignorant people adapted to piss-oil like I did and introduce them to the heaven you know your way around, which is second nature to you. 

Making seed money…. this place I’m staying… I called & emailed twelve lawn care companies everyday for a week. The following week one returned my call, just to tell me he wasn’t taking on new customers… that no one within an hour of this house was… because there’s no one available to hire. I was nice & respectful about the situation, but had fun with it, and I’ve been a new customer of his for a couple weeks now. He charges about six hundred a month to cut the grass & spray the weeds each week. There’s around two acres of grass and a one mile path through the woods & it takes one guy less than two hours. 

The last time he was here we had a beer and chatted after he finished up. I asked him how the supply & demand situation of lawn care here was for business, and he laughed and said it’s phenomenal, and the timing was ‘insane’. He said he works in physical rehabilitation during the day, and wanted a second income that wasn’t physically demanding (riding lawn mower). I asked him if he had a wife, kids, etc, thinking maybe that was the call for the second income. He’s around twenty. He laughed and said no, that he was saving all the grass cutting money… to buy a cabin in the woods… to rent out through Airbnb. He had a lot of questions and I was happy to share from what I’ve learned so far. If someone from back home moved here to start a lawn care business, they’d need only list their service online and get a loan for the equipment, and they’d have more customers than they could service within a month. Maybe a week. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm yes it it is not only the idea i also realize more people than ever want to earn money through intelectual jobs instead of manual labor work. almost no one wants to get their hands dirty anymore.

2 hours ago, flowboy said:

Hey if you think that's cool, go for it!

It's not the idea, it's the execution.

for this i really, really, really like you.          lol        

Edited by mememe
by the way, i don`t fancy jokes about people dying, but in some sense maybe it`s the only way to keep sane sometimes

Another way you can help speed up the process for the coffee, would be to look for used equipment. If you can learn to distinguish models and their values, then you could acquire gear much faster. I had stumbled upon $2,000+ of coffee making gear the other day for $1,200. Not the craziest deal, but the more you look and know will make it easier. Not only that you will have a solid understanding of what the best machines are to use. 

People will die, or go out of business. Leaving this kind of gear getting sold by their children. Sometimes even abandon in a storage unit etc. There is a lot of opportunities to start out. Not only that you can scout goodwill for decent machines to just get you started.  You might not run into the best commercial machines there, but you can find some solid deals. I actually just found a $300+ machine for $20 at a garage sale the other day still new in the box. 

You can check values on these machines on ebay. Use the sold listing filter to see what they sold for. Typically just type in the name of the machine and the model number at the bottom. 

This same process can be repeated for any thing you need for the business, such as a truck or the cart. 

Edited by Average Investor