assx95

I'm jealous. The girl I like is vibing some other dude

25 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Ferretab said:

Learn to become an Alpha male. That will put you in a position of radiating Alpha energy. Then, be detached from the outcome and be distant around people. You need to appear as a mysterious guy. You also have to show that you're calm and centered in your masculinity. Don't try to impress anyone, for your attitude will arouse a sense of curiosity in the women around. Don't chase women at all, as the act of chasing is a feminine feature. You are there to penetrate the world with your competency, and to do your job ethically.

1. Stand up with your shoulders back; that will radiate Alpha energy.

2. Don't chase women; they will chase you, assuming that you know how to act around them.

3. Make yourself desirable through your presence.

4. Make eye contact with women and let them break it first; that will make them feel something, as the other guys are clueless and boring to them.

Yep. I do want to become an attractive man! 

56 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Just pack up your David again

Nope, I still haven't got a clue what this means, even from the context. Even tried googling it an' all, didn't turn up anything.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@Gregory1 Ahh okay, I'm with you! xD

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan