Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

The highest form of love

7 posts in this topic

After deep contemplation on love, relationships and humanity, I arrived at this insight that the highest form of love is self love. 

When we don't come from the place of self love, we run around like hungry children making mistakes hurting ourselves in the process. Trying to fix ourselves forever or simply lacking the fuel to be the best version of ourselves. 

When you fully engage in Self love, you see truth, infinity, peace, humility and ultimate goodness. You seek your best interests and are automatically in alignment with the best course of action in life. 

It's never too late. This is not a narcissistic form of love, it's the love that you create and cultivate inside you. 

Once you do that, you become a fountain of love and this becomes your guiding fuel for your journey. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

100% agreed and I will forever preach the importance of self love over any other practice out there.

People literally do not know what they are missing if they don't truly love themselves.

It is also a gift that keeps on giving to all aspects of reality that is tethered to the self.

Love yourself.

Exercise: Go to the mirror and say 'I love and accept you exactly the way you are.'

@hyruga@ I wasn't talking about that kind of self love. That's a self esteem based self love.

I was talking about loving oneself deeply from within,being in alignment with the best course of action in life.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

That's true. That's just an exercise to gain back some self-love. 

The truth is you should unconditionally love yourself. You can check out Marci's book, Love for no reason. 

Yes. You can only truly love what you are ❤️