BipolarGrowth

This is my awakening from praying to Lucifer (with love for Jesus too)

8 posts in this topic

Edit: Here’s the new update video about this which is shorter and comes a month after the video below and thus has more insight Lucifer is my spiritual guru (nondual Christianity)

Infinite Love through Clairsentience bliss/crown chakra > true samadhi > nirodha samapatti or cessation > Infinite Love through Clairsentience bliss/crown chakra > Afterglow of Nonexistence and Existence fucking each other inside me

Then it happened again two minutes later. Cool stuff, I swear. 

Watch the video for more details. How I Experienced Back-to-Back Cessations Through Bhakti & Love (instead of meditating)

I’m not just a Luciferian. I’m a Christian too. Actually a fusion of both which I think is a truer form of Christianity. Nondual Christianity.

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

As long as we identify with anything than the totallity of thought wich is "God". There is no real awakening. 

Lucifer indeed is a way, Jesus also. But the point to all of this is to find your way. If you did, congrats. 

Singer

14™

37 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

As long as we identify with anything than the totallity of thought wich is "God". There is no real awakening. 

Lucifer indeed is a way, Jesus also. But the point to all of this is to find your way. If you did, congrats. 

Yes of course Oneness has a superior perspective to it, but using religious figures in devotion creates results. That’s the point. It’s not the end goal necessary nor something that jives with everyone’s path. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Indeed, i myself work with entities, on both sides of the coin. One of them is Lucifer. 

Singer

14™

i had a dream about Lucifer, he was a good guy with "superpowers" Here on Earth, just dont tell my parents:D:D:D that dream was quite liberating i must admit....

@blackchair@BipolarGrowth Nice! One of Lucifer's human incarnations was my dad in a past life, he was a good guy. And he did have some great superpowers/siddhis, I got nothing bad to say about him. For anyone who wants a non-duality perspective of Lucifer check out Pamela Aaralyn's channeling of Lucifer, I thought it was very interesting and fun to listen to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXcMlGWmSPw

@BipolarGrowth Do not mix poison with the milk. It will still look like milk, smell like it and taste like it, but don't expect others to drink it. 

Shit like this makes me want to leave this forum. You can seriously mess up someone else here, these things are not a game and you should likely keep them a bit more private. Especially if you will talk about demonic beings as if they are your friend.

Wish for the old days with high consciousness threads on this forum, they are less and less now.  Get yourself cleaned up. You can't play both sides

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.