Windappreciator

Trip Experience, homemade Ayahuasca

5 posts in this topic

Dread. Horrifying, panic inducing dread. Where I walk around and don't know what to do about it. Without anything to point to as a cause. 

I am not as tough as I think I am. There is a specific type of fear everyone responds to, sitting in our core of being a human. One that we will feel when our actual death is about to happen. That is a driving force for the personality masks we take on and show off to others as strengths. It's not. It's a twist out of fear of this specific fear that we spin on ourselves, has become almost un-noticeable anymore. Very early in your child stage you were maybe able to intuite into it, but you have forgotten through all the distractions disguised as responsibilities others expect you to mirror back.

This specific fear, is your fear for inauthenticity. The more inauthentic you are, the more you have spun for yourself stories to cover it as strengths.

On 28/07/2021 at 0:29 AM, Windappreciator said:

Dread. Horrifying, panic inducing dread. Where I walk around and don't know what to do about it. Without anything to point to as a cause. 

I am not as tough as I think I am. There is a specific type of fear everyone responds to, sitting in our core of being a human. One that we will feel when our actual death is about to happen. That is a driving force for the personality masks we take on and show off to others as strengths. It's not. It's a twist out of fear of this specific fear that we spin on ourselves, has become almost un-noticeable anymore. Very early in your child stage you were maybe able to intuite into it, but you have forgotten through all the distractions disguised as responsibilities others expect you to mirror back.

This specific fear, is your fear for inauthenticity. The more inauthentic you are, the more you have spun for yourself stories to cover it as strengths.

How do you make it? 

Homemade Ayahuasca.

Now there's a ballsy move if I've ever seen one.

1 hour ago, Demeter said:

How do you make it? 

I also would like to know how to get myself some of that horrifying, panic inducing dread.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/