BipolarGrowth

If Oneness is true, how are you not fully enlightened right now?

47 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’ve found that believing one has the capability to reach any possibility is required for higher level work.

What has this capability though? ?

3 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

There’s a reason there are so many talking about being God, everything, etc. If they don’t realize the whole lifetime of any Buddha was created and destroyed in a specific set of sensations they are investigating always after those sensations disappear, it isn’t true oneness. There can’t be the idea that there is even a being to be fully enlightened once it has occurred. Any self that is attached to the concept of enlightenment in someone’s conscious experience other than the sensations occurring and falling away right now is hopelessly distant from actual enlightenment. 

Yes that's a good pointer. Fully enlightened though, what does that mean?

Awareness gets Aware of itself as God.

Once You get direct realization via direct experience, You know what it means, and thus you become omniscient -- Omniscience as in you awaken as the Absolute.

It's ▪That which never gets forgotten & • everything that can be forgotten.

It is ▪No....thing/•Everything.

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

What has this capability though? ?

Yes that's a good pointer. Fully enlightened though, what does that mean?

The process of illusion falling away has that capability. That’s all a fully enlightened person is. It’s a temporary “experience” with no ground whatsoever as they have attained untangled perception in relation to all three doors of enlightenment — no self, suffering in all experience, and impermanence. It is the fully direct unbecoming of the present moment into sensations which are pure illusion. Death, consciousness, god, love, truth, etc. all fall away and have no inherent lasting quality to them.

Every God or enlightenment experience you create is just a better and more pleasing illusion. The three doors dismantle notions such as nonexistence as they show the instability of nonexistence which relies on existence as a ground. The one who comes back from nonexistence and is shown to outlast all is the process of decay and change in relation to everything. Reality is not made of nouns. Reality is made of verbs due to the nature of impermanence. Enlightenment is becoming the verb of everything arising and passing in the only access point to insight which is the present illusion “you” find yourself in. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

9 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

The process of illusion falling away has that capability. That’s all a fully enlightened person is. It’s a temporary “experience” with no ground whatsoever as they have attained untangled perception in relation to all three doors of enlightenment — no self, suffering in all experience, and impermanence. It is the fully direct unbecoming of the present moment into sensations which are pure illusion. Death, consciousness, god, love, truth, etc. all fall away and have no inherent lasting quality to them.

But saying "fully enlightened" has an ending quality to it. ? Like having arrived at the end of a journey. It's more like an unending journey without a knower arriving at a destination and even the destination is unknown. The witness to the impermanence also falls away.

10 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Every God or enlightenment experience you create is just a better and more pleasing illusion. The three doors dismantle notions such as nonexistence as they show the instability of nonexistence which relies on existence as a ground. The one who comes back from nonexistence and is shown to outlast all is the process of decay and change in relation to everything. Reality is not made of nouns. Reality is made of verbs due to the nature of impermanence. Enlightenment is becoming the verb of everything arising and passing in the only access point to insight which is the present illusion “you” find yourself in. 

Yes and that might be your interpretation of it today. Just don't cling to that interpretation, it might change over time. Any finality is an illusion. ?

2 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

But saying "fully enlightened" has an ending quality to it. ? Like having arrived at the end of a journey. It's more like an unending journey without a knower arriving at a destination and even the destination is unknown. The witness to the impermanence also falls away.

Yes and that might be your interpretation of it today. Just don't cling to that interpretation, it might change over time. Any finality is an illusion. ?

An easier way to say it that I liked is that no one becomes enlightened. If anything becomes enlightened, it’s the impermanence itself. 

I’m totally willing to be shown I’m wrong with my interpretations. I actually fully welcome the possibility for higher attainments and insight. This is a case where being wrong would be a more rich experience if it were the case. Why would I run from that? 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

17 hours ago, yungtrippa said:

@James12345 And you learned this from ur butt plug trippy whippy or is it present in ur experience or what, mr. 6 posts? u the next eckhart tolle are ya? 

Because, “you” think, therefore  “you” are identified with thought process , including the “self”, which is “you”. 

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

An easier way to say it that I liked is that no one becomes enlightened. If anything becomes enlightened, it’s the impermanence itself. 

Yes you describe it well.

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’m totally willing to be shown I’m wrong with my interpretations. I actually fully welcome the possibility for higher attainments and insight. This is a case where being wrong would be a more rich experience if it were the case. Why would I run from that? 

The water is meant to carry us along. I just wanted to remove a rock that might've held you in place. Your point of view will be different further down the stream.