Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HereToLearn

Super interesting question to Leo - Infinite Love - Heaven, George Floyd...

6 posts in this topic

Greetings to Leo and to other forum dwellers :)

Leo, you said earlier that when somebody dies they dwell in infinite love forever, and that it is like heaven, because whatever they wish it materializes there. You also remarked that for example people who tragically died recently such George Floyd are in infinite love, aka. heaven right now. 

My question is, does this mean that the ones who are on earth right now are in a masochistic situation? I mean, there is literally individual heaven waiting for someone after death, in which ones all dreams and wishes can be experienced, then whats even the point of keeping surviving in a human form?

Edited by HereToLearn

10 minutes ago, HereToLearn said:

My question is, does this mean that the ones who are on earth right now are in a masochistic situation?

The Buddha told ya that life was suffering.

I mean, there is literally individual heaven waiting for someone after death, in which ones all dreams and wishes can be experienced,

This is true but it also two addition points:

A) If you are conscious enough, HERE is hevean  too. Heaven is not a seperate place, it is just high consciousness.

B) Going to hevean assumes you are conscious even to want to go there. You could also end up in hell if your consciousness is limited and twisted.

then whats even the point of keep surviving in a human form?

To experience and enjoy finitude. If you were in heaven now, you'd find it boring. You'd desire to experience limitation again.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Interesting answers Leo, thank you for them! Something to contemplate about deeper for now for me.

@HereToLearn

^^ You are here to learn, that this is a heaven. There is no other place, enjoy!

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The Buddha told ya that life was suffering.

This is true but it also two addition points:

A) If you are conscious enough, HERE is hevean  too. Heaven is not a seperate place, it is just high consciousness.

B) Going to hevean assumes you are conscious even to want to go there. You could also end up in hell if your consciousness is limited and twisted.

To experience and enjoy finitude. If you were in heaven now, you'd find it boring. You'd desire to experience limitation again.