Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OneIntoOne

Passing out on a trip?

31 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

It's like comparing a fire cracker to a nuclear bomb.. (Weed vs 5meodmt)

LSD and 5meodmt are qualitatively different.

Marijuana is called Weed. 5meodmt is called the God molecule. Let that sink in.

Contemplation, insights and awakenings are this ever expanding, nuanced and multi-dimensional, multi-layered thing.

You know, just keep obvsering yourself. I can't speak for you experience because it's so subjective. 

@The0Self

This experience i had with the weed was something i never ever get.

I don't know if it is because i did a lot of sober work the last 2 weeks and then took a hit and the insides that was shown to me were frightening, something i had never seen in the passed. 

Ot its the new stain i had took and took simply to much

9 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

LSD and 5meodmt are qualitatively different.

Marijuana is called Weed. 5meodmt is called the God molecule. Let that sink in.

I've used 500mg 5-MeO in like a week or 2. Weed can be just as powerful. I know it might seem unbelievable, but I'd also add: Only if you can manifest God realization. Though the weed doesn't lead to re-finding truth quite like 5-MeO or LSD or even ketamine, I'll say...

3 minutes ago, OneIntoOne said:

@The0Self

This experience i had with the weed was something i never ever get.

I don't know if it is because i did a lot of sober work the last 2 weeks and then took a hit and the insides that was shown to me were frightening, something i had never seen in the passed. 

Ot its the new stain i had took and took simply to much

Weed is alright in the beginning to show you there's something more and you long to live like God lives. Later it becomes a dead end, but before it's a dead end it's actually very powerful.

Just now, The0Self said:

I've used 500mg 5-MeO in like a week or 2. Weed can be just as powerful. I know it might seem unbelievable, but I'd also add: Only if you can manifest God realization. Though the weed doesn't lead to re-finding truth quite like 5-MeO or LSD or even ketamine, I'll say...

@The0Self

YES.

I never had other then shrooms.

But i do ALOT of contemplating and thinking and it makes sense i should get some showings from weed just by knowing how to get there.

5 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Weed is alright in the beginning to show you there's something more and you long to live like God lives. Later it becomes a dead end, but before it's a dead end it's actually very powerful.

@The0Self

HaHaHa! yes i've hit this dead end and realized you cant stay there. and now i'm trying to see how to design my life in a way that i'm as close to god state as possible. All the time!

Any light on this subject would be highly appreciated. 

Edited by OneIntoOne

12 minutes ago, OneIntoOne said:

@The0Self

HaHaHa! yes i've hit this dead end and realized you cant stay there. and now i'm trying to see how to design my life in a way that i'm as close to god state as possible. All the time!

Any light on this subject would be highly appreciated. 

It's too much to explain. Uh... Also too simple to get, I'm afraid. You over there IS me over here. Doesn't make sense to you? Then nothing I say will. If I told the actual truth it would not help you because no one can tell the absolute truth. It's just levels... Bentinho Massaro and Rob Burbea gave me the breakthrough apparently. They aren't separate... but yes, in the sense I've indicated, I've spoken the truth.

14 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

@Nahm what were you saying?

I think he was saying that the defense mechanisms of these plants makes perfect sense in a survival context.

The idea of "edible" by humans is a relative notion that's only useful for specific purposes (such as sustaining human life versus harming it). 

There are plenty of mushrooms that cause a psychedelic effect, but will also kill you in high enough doses. The psychotropic effects are a defense mechanism to dissuade consumption by other beings. Not a conscious one, as in the plant thinking "Hey, stay away," but simply an evolved function of that organism. 

1 hour ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

@Nahm what were you saying?

xD It’s still on the page. Maybe you have a question, or something specific I could elaborate on…?   

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE