Alissa

The fluoride toothpastes affect the third eye

11 posts in this topic

I've heard this from a spiritual teacher called Ehab Hamarneh, but didn't consider it as real until I experienced it. I usually brush my teeth twice a day using a fluoride toothpaste called Colgate and it's been a long time since my third eye opened for a long duration(15 min) frequently although I meditate daily and practice mindfulness. However the past two days I didn't brush my teeth as I stayed in my cousin's house and forgot my toothbrush, and I noticed that my third eye is opening quite easily and frequently. 

Has anyone experienced that?? 

52 minutes ago, Alissa said:

and I noticed that my third eye is opening quite easily and frequently. 

What's the difference between a "closed" and "opened" third eye?

It's Love.

@RendHeaven the indications of an opened third eye :

• An increasing pressure in your head and between your eyebrows, as it's a pulse of something expanding in the middle of your forehead 
  • You become calmer, more loving and at a higher level of consciousness 
  • There's an increase in your sense of inner self 
  • There's a sense that colors are brighter and the environment is sharper 
  • You become more grounded, centered and focused 

Keeping in mind that the third eye is located in the pineal gland 

On 7/19/2021 at 10:02 AM, RendHeaven said:

Ah, that's absolutely splendid.

Thank you so much for the clarification :x

It's Love.

The habit of belief in outside influences (toxins) having a negative effect upon the self that believes itself to be confined to the body might be more likely to be the "problem" than the fluoride itself. Of course try out the natural toothpaste and see how you feel. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Alissa worry about toothpaste less. Btw the flouride is in you water also.

@mandyjw yep it kinda makes sense ; there are sometimes limiting beliefs that we inherented from our parents and our society/culture that have nothing to do with reality. 

@Adodd Hmmm but the fluoride in water may be in different form ( has different chemical bounds with elements in water that have different effect from the effect of the bounds in the toothpaste) 

Believing that there are no poisons in todays world is also a pretty limiting believe.

I talked to a few dentists (who were also spiritual) and they also said that I shouldn´t use fluoride-toothpaste everyday. I now use it once a week and it works pretty good ;) There are also some studies that show how fluoride in water decreases the IQ of children.

Also filtering your water doesn´t hurt, as there is fluoride in there and many other crap (even here in Germany where the water is supposed to be good).

The Problem is: "How can society be healthy, if stuff like this gets ignored?" 
It´s our own task to be healthy and in order to stay healthy you need to really dive into some details.

Another point many people don´t see is how poisoned the food is they eat. I think it´s worse in America, but here in Germany we also use this herbecide called Glyphosate.

• You basically take in glyphosate and your body takes it and exchanges your bodies glyzin with it -> which can lead to many many ailments as it hinders your enzymes to work properly (e.g. adipositas, it destroys your gut flora, which a lot of times can be seen in cases of incompatibility) 

Sodium fluoride is not just in toothpaste its in most processed, junk foods from the store and especially and fast-foods, especially in the western world. In tap water, in your shower, in bottled water (which is just filtered drinking water). Its a whole lifestyle change to de-calcify the pineal gland and other organs of the body not just toothpaste. Get daily sunshine, adequate exercise and sweating, supplement with D3/K2, cut out all those things i said and possible implement a lot of detoxifying foods like fruit to speed up the process. Can take a while though, don't expect immediate results. Also i would advise to practice fasting.