Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpYITB

personal thoughts on infinity

7 posts in this topic

When I was a kid, my dreams were very different. Time and space did not have any real meaning, all the objects and events were so surreal, and yet my dream worlds felt 1000% more real than real life. On many days, the thought that comforts me was, materialism and real life is real, what I just experienced is nothing but a DREAM! But now that I know the opposite to be true, I want to know. What if when we die, we move on to one of infinite possible worlds/dreams, and because it is infinity, then our previous life not only does not matter but never did exist in the first place?

Edited by SpYITB

Where is 'you recalling parts of your childhood' occuring?

You are dreaming a specific experience into existence. 'Where' is it occuring?

In the past? 

Or it's just 'this right now'?

If it's not 'this right now', can you point to the actual past experience you had in your childhood?

:x

'Whatever you imagine that felt more real than something else which 'felt' or currently seems less real' = this right now

'The clouds' are not separate from 'the sky' because you are whole and infinite.

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

My dreams feel real, life feels more like my dreams than real life.:x

ive had that exact same idea, how true it is i think its likely as it is unlikely

in all my dreams I am always ME, same body and personality just different scenarios, so hopefully I am not stuck with me for all infinity, I want to experience consciousness in another universe or dimension next

It's more radical than that: the idea of other lives is itself a dream. There is nowhere but HERE, NOW, THIS.

THIS. IS. IT.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, SpYITB said:

When I was a kid, my dreams were very different. 

'When I was a kid' = the experience Consciousness imagines/dreams up in the Now, which you categorize and label as the following --> a memory from childhood/smth that happened in the past.

'My dreams were very different' = A distinction being made between ---> this specific 'dream snippet' which you label as smth that happened some time ago, other than rn 

and

The wholeness of 'this right now' that's being experienced as what appears to be a multitude of separate events --> 'your most recent dreams' which include what you call •what you dream at night while being asleep• & •the other ones which you label as waking life•

Where is everything occuring? 

In Awareness.

What is everything you're experiencing ? Awareness. 

Awareness/Consciousness/God

You're dreaming the whole memory line into existence thus creating the 'appearance' of past, present & future. 

You are that powerful. 

All-powerful

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's more radical than that: the idea of other lives is itself a dream. There is nowhere but HERE, NOW, THIS.

THIS. IS. IT.

Everything Now!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"