Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

How is tea good for health ?

4 posts in this topic

I have decided to switch coffee with tea.

I have been drinking since past week. 

I feel a difference in my brain state. 

I feel my circulation is supple, my brain slightly alert.

Is this good for health ?

Although I have anxiety.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Matcha has L-Theanine which has a calming effect, so it counter-acts the effects of caffeine giving you a relaxed alertness (in theory). 

Also loose leaf green tea has ECGC which helps the function of the immune system. 

Liquorice tea is stimulating as well, and helps with digestion. 

At the moment I am using green tea a lot due to not implementing a good sleep schedule as of yet. But when I get that sorted, I think I'll try cutting out caffeine all together and see how I feel.  

On 17/07/2021 at 3:35 AM, Preety_India said:

I have decided to switch coffee with tea.

I have been drinking since past week. 

I feel a difference in my brain state. 

I feel my circulation is supple, my brain slightly alert.

Is this good for health ?

Although I have anxiety.

It's easier on the body. Coffee disrupts the digestive system and causes ulcers. Tea doesn't do that.

Also, it has less caffeine, and more l-theanine, which counteracts jitteriness.

To avoid anxiety and optimize sleep quality, it's better to not drink tea or coffee at all.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 20.8.2021 at 4:11 AM, Medhansh said:

Tea isn't good for your health. Both tea and coffee have caffeine. Both are stimulants which dump you after the high. 

And regarding the change in your brain state, quit caffeine altogether for 21 days. And then see how your brain changes.

Thats wrong.
Almost all types of tea and also high quality, pure coffee show beyond any doubt, clear health effects in most people. 
This oversimplified and ominous look on the caffeine molecule wont bring us anywhere near helpful territory. Coffee is more than caffeine. its very rich in antioxidants — including polyphenols and hydrocinnamic acids.

It's easier on the body. Coffee disrupts the digestive system and causes ulcers. Tea doesn't do that.

There is no substantial link between coffee and ulcers. 
Also, there is SOME evidence that coffe is inversely correlated with certain type of cancers. 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke