Vynce

Struggle to make sense out of "other" humans.

24 posts in this topic

Just now, Vynce said:

But what happens if we sit site by site and take some powerful psychedelic to experience infinite consciousness again? Who imagines who? Obviously its me imagining you, but you can tell me how you imagined me. Thats so paradoxical and twisted. Its the dog chasing its tail and i dont know what part of the dog is the truth. 

Your 'perception' of the other human along with everything you're experiencing (your direct experience -- perception = your conscious direct experience) is what Consciousness experiences in the Now.

The emotions, feelings, sensations & experience you "vicariously' feel while interacting with the other human is Consciousness/God playing that character in the same 'eternal now' as what you call your inner individual experience.

We are Here. NowHere. Don't you see?

What you intuit/sense their experience is -> is precisely the experience Consciousness is having in the Now along with everything you're experiencing. You're feeling it, don't you?

Infinitely close. ;) Absolute. Total. Togetherness. Oneness. Love. One ecstatic playground. One Love. One heart but infinite ?

Bliss, oh God :x

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

6 hours ago, Vynce said:

But what happens if we sit site by site and take some powerful psychedelic to experience infinite consciousness again? Who imagines who? Obviously its me imagining you, but you can tell me how you imagined me. Thats so paradoxical and twisted. Its the dog chasing its tail and i dont know what part of the dog is the truth. 

Maybe it's the same consciousness imagining you and me imagining each other?

6 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Like talking to yourself I see?

I like talking about me talking about me talking about myself. ?

Other humans are you. None of you including yourself are more than an illusion, which takes place within consciousness. It owns you, and experiences your finite form (which in this case is localized inside the dream we call the universe).

You aren't just imagining your friend, you're ALSO imagining yourself. Neither of you are real apart from the thing which observes AKA God.

It would be possible for both of you to separately say "the only thing that exists is me" (meaning the highest "self"), and BOTH of you are right. Because there is only you. And you are me, I am you. You are your pet dog and your family. You are seeing my bedroom around the phone I type on, and I see your keyboard and screen you type on. Because I am you. But we are both just God. No you and me at that level. You and me are puppets of the finite kind through which God has experience.