playdoh

I recently moved to a community housing. One of the girls came into my room but she i

5 posts in this topic

She can into my room because I was going to do some reiki on her. After the reiki we were on my bed and she was staring into my eyes. Honestly though I didn’t feel any romantic feelings at that moment and I don’t know if she did either. I think she’s pretty and I’ve wanted to kiss her before but was feeling a little blocked at that time. 

What do you reckon? Should I have tried to kiss her? Could this have started a problem with my new house mate? Maybe it’s not even worth attempting until they’re done hooking up or until she clearly gives me a sign? They meet at about the same time I meet her. He seems to like her and her him but I’m not sure. It’s a very hippie (green) housing type situation FYI 

P.S. I don’t have any proof that they hooked up but they cuddle in public so it seems pretty obvious if I had to guess 

Pull the trigger, deal with the consequences.

Or just keep pondering over whether you should have done x or y. 

You build your intuition by DOING x and y, and dealing with what happens. It's not a pleasant experience most of the time

Next time do it, feel into the regret your experiencing right now for wussing out and realize if you would have gone for the kiss good or bad you would have an outcome that you could live with

My value system generally wants to avoid taken girls 

The drama that follows in my experience is ridiculous 

Not to say all situations are the same though 

Edited by Jacob Morres