joshuahuebner

MUST READ! A stage yellow book on Diet and Epigenetics

5 posts in this topic

For all who are truly interested in their health, go read: Regenerate: Unlocking Your Body's Radical Resilience Through The New Biology by Sayer Ji.

This guy understands health on such a deep and holistic level. Don't underestimate this book! Go read it. It's amazing. This guy is a genius

Edited by joshuahuebner

Don’t know for sure but Jana Dixon’s Biology of Kundalini might be a book that would go hand in hand with this book you mention. Especially for those who may run into extreme upheavals at one time or another. Maybe, maybe not,,,

http://biologyofkundalini.com/

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

On 25.6.2021 at 5:23 PM, joshuahuebner said:

For all who are truly interested in their health, go read: Regenerate: Unlocking Your Body's Radical Resilience Through The New Biology by Sayer Ji.

This guy understands health on such a deep and holistic level. Don't underestimate this book! Go read it. It's amazing. This guy is a genius

Started reading, I really like it so far (20%). I love his holistic, systems thinking approach to biology and health, exactly what I have been looking for. Also, the new research he presents (given that it's accurately presented by him) is astounding!

So I read it to the end yesterday and am already implementing the recommendations. Amazin amazing book! If someone knows similar ones, please let me know! :) @joshuahuebner Thank you for bringing this up.