there is a place. 
We will meet.
Between hate and love
there is a place.
I call it Love.
Breathe.
Just breathe.

20210620_011334.jpg

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Ty

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

Namaste everyone. Thank you for reading my cute poem. 

If everyone, including me, would just remember to fucking breathe. Deep breaths. Consciously. Inhaaaaaaaaaaale. Exhaaaaaaaaaale.

When things are hard, just remember to breathe through it all.

Continue whatever you're doing, you're all on the right path, more or less. Just remember to breathe.

The breath is the most beautiful and divine instrument in the cosmos. Learn to play it like a pro.

To eternity and beyond! <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

I read your poem and took a deep breath, and it felt good. It felt like I had chosen to take that breath and then I realised, I just breathed because... well your poem told me to, and all the breathing I've been doing lately. I didn't choose to do any of it...

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

I read your poem and took a deep breath, and it felt good. It felt like I had chosen to take that breath and then I realised, I just breathed because... well your poem told me to, and all the breathing I've been doing lately. I didn't choose to do any of it...

❤️❤️❤️

The breath is purely magical.

I wonder what it is. What it does. 

Not scientifically. Let's let go of science for a moment.

I mean metaphysically, spiritually.

I wonder. What is the breath ? ?

Sometimes we are conscious of it, and put awareness and effort into taking those deep relieving breaths.

Sometimes it happens all by itself, while our mind is busy exchanging energies with another, a book, a tree, a movie, our phone ??? ????️?????????☯️☯️☯️???

I'm trying with my poem to advocate more of the conscious breathing.

I think.

I am.

Bless you all.

Screenshot_20210621-170428_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210621-170416_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210621-170452_Chrome.jpg

20210620_145851.jpg