assx95

I am facing heavy ego backlash

4 posts in this topic

I faced what is the spiritual ego. And it claims superiority over others. It just mixes with the Old school devil ego I had, and the combination becomes so dangerous and toxic. I had my first awakening a few days ago, and it seems like the ego's pants are on fire, and it's running around and burning other people, I only realize later that I am harming others psychologically through stupid ideology and setting their ego's on fire as well. Not respecting their boundaries. 

I took this step to disable all social media and delete contacts of girls I might want to text. Cause I have seen so much toxicity. I want to distance myself from all people. Instead, I will let people come to me. I don't need to go around chasing people. Meanwhile, I will work on myself, the ego, to make it less toxic. 

Any advice? 

@assx95 What are some examples of what you are doing that's toxic?

And what was realized during this awakening?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@assx95 You are aware that you're experiencing ego backlash, and that itself is huge.

Take it slow. And as you already know, understand that this is normal.

two steps forward one step back.

Sounds like you're going through a purification. Be gentle with yourself. Try your best to not be judgmental. 

9 minutes ago, herghly said:

@assx95 You are aware that you're experiencing ego backlash, and that itself is huge.

Take it slow. And as you already know, understand that this is normal.

two steps forward one step back.

Sounds like you're going through a purification. Be gentle with yourself. Try your best to not be judgmental. 

Can't give better advice. Thumbs up!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.