levani

how many times to trip before trying DMT ?

6 posts in this topic

so far i only microdosed lsd,

but i wanna try changa (dmt) so how do i work my way up to it ?

My friend used it a few days ago. He has done Salvia twice, and mushrooms once. He took one hit first of all, then had a few more goes throughout the night.

Try a couple of trips of longer-acting substances while working yourself up in dose. The specifics is up to you.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I don't think it matters honestly. I tripped many times on shrooms and LSD, plenty of moderate doses, before doing DMT and DMT was still mind-blowing and somewhat frightening at least at the beginning.

Any proper psychedelic experience can be difficult, or not.

For example they say 5-MeO-DMT is difficult yet I've found is the gentlest (lest mind mindfuck, only pure mystical mindfuck Lol) from the rest.

DMT at the other hand thought is incredibly hammering to my ego and body. Just the first inhalation I felt like my body was getting ripped apart with the most intense high ever, and well, I don't know, it's a sensation pretty intense compared with an acid or mushroom trip.

Yet with acid or mushroom is much easier to get a proper bad time since the ego can still be strong. In DMT not so much.

Also the good thing about DMT is that you can redose and start slowly.